• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khfreak17

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

This is rather interesting. From what I've heard, it sounds like a lame game, but then again it might not be. It's KINGDOM HEARTS. It always turns out awesome. :D
  2. khfreak17

Silver Sparkles

This is a short story i did a while ago, and i felt like putting it up here and seeing what feedback i could get. so... enjoy! and please comment!!! *~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~* I stared sadly out the window as my love walked away. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and quickly wiped it away before the...
  3. khfreak17

Will BBS get censored?

if they censor BBS, theres gonna be a lot of extremely pissed-off people.
  4. khfreak17

Am I the only one that though the the first had a terrible storyline?

the first game is WAY better than the second one. i agree with most of the people here. the second one kind of got off track and crap like that. It felt like it wasnt following the storyline as well as i should've had. the first one was very straight-forward and it was challenging. it actually...
  5. khfreak17

A few theories and questions.

im a little confused. is there any way that i could find this info? the topic sounds really interesting, but im lost in all of this. *_*
  6. khfreak17

Future of KH

yeah, and in coded, sora looks like he did in kh1, so coded couldnt be after kh2. and in the end of kh1, kairi is the only one on the island
  7. khfreak17

is terra sora's or riku's father?

that is true, but i do wonder why ventus looks so much like roxas. ive heard rumors, but none have been proven true
  8. khfreak17

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? (Confirmed) i think that they could've made the boxart better. but i like it for the most part
  9. khfreak17

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Probably Vexen or Marluxia. marly was an ass, vexen just kept blocking and hardly attacked at all. it was aggrivating. although it was easier with riku. sora's retarted. he doesnt do anyting good.
  10. khfreak17

Demon Blood

Based off a dream that i had one night. comments/feedback are appreciated! Prologue Fear. The last thing I felt. Fear... and shock. Why? Why would my own brother do this? And... why me? Screams. The last thing I heard. The screams of those I loved, being tortured.... killed. If only I...
  11. khfreak17

Truth of a Nothing

This is the other sequel for Final Destiny. But this one is about Xillian. it's happening the same time as Destiny Changed, so, yeah. Comments and feedback are appreciated! Enjoy! Chapter I “I said go away!” Xillian shouted. Ever since the Switch, Rixa had been stuck in her head. And now...
  12. khfreak17

Destiny Changed

(this is the sequel to Final Destiny. It’s in Roxas’s point of view, so, enjoy! Feedback and comments are appreciated.) Chapter One “Roxas! Open up! I got your mail for you!” Roxas groaned and opened the door to his apartment. His neighbor, Leyah, was standing in front of him, holding a...
  13. khfreak17

What does "358/2 Days" stand for??

A question recently occurred to me.... what does 358/2 Days stand for?? and how do you say it??
  14. khfreak17

Do you remember your true name? Possible Spoiler

im getting confused here..... i dont even know what to say...
  15. khfreak17

Mark of Lightning

Please comment. I might finish this, and I might not. But... oh well. It's based off 2 of my favourite books, by the way. It was a normal day. Well, as normal as it could get when you lived in a cage. Yes, we lived in a cage. Me and my friends/family of 5 teens. Briar, Jezabel (Jez)...
  16. khfreak17

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

i already bought it on amazon. now im just waiting for the game to come out. September 29th.......... i cant wait!! i almost downloaded it but my comp froze when it was almost done. :P
  17. khfreak17

Final Destiny

My first fanfic. Comments and feedback are much appreciated. (srry if i spelled that wrong)