• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

Lesser known reference to a previous game that I noticed.

While scouring the misty stream in this game, near monstropolis and the large green vortex that contains the secret gummi boss, I came across these random ship parts floating near some of the debris that litters the lanes between...
  2. Soldier

Was the Pluto we saw at the beginning the real one? *SPOILERS*

Hello, After a while of thinking and revisiting the end of the original KH for that epic hand in hand reprise, I got to wondering. We all know what happens after the door to darkness is sealed, SDG encounter pluto on a grassy plain with one straight path, they notice that in his mouth is a...
  3. Soldier

Favorite Enemy

Hello, Note: I was initially going to chalk this up to the individual heartless, nobody and unversed threads, but seeing as there are a lot of unique enemies in the game that work off one another so well, I just decided to put them all together. Well, This is kind of weird, first time posting...
  4. Soldier

Theory on the significance of Roxas's checkered wristband (Some Spoilers)

Hello, Now i know that Roxas's checkered pattern on his clothes has to do with light and darkness. Of course, it's kingdom hearts we all know that. But I want to propose an alternate theory. Black and white checkered patterns are often associated with the game of Chess (where two sides develop...
  5. Soldier

Sigh, would this game have benefitted from another year in development.

Before you all get angry, hear me out. After playing through KH 3, I loved some of the interactions. Toy Box is probably one of my favorite worlds for the sheer amount of enemies and things to do. But as I played, i couldn't help but feel like it's missing something, like a proper ending to...
  6. Soldier

If keyblade transformations existed prior to III...

Ahoy hoy, We all love keyblade transformations right? they give Sora an edge in combat with a unique repetoire of weapons that differ greatly from his iconic key shaped broadsword. While KH 3 introduced a nice array of keyblades, it is noticeable that some of them are reskins (I'm looking at...
  7. Soldier

Going forward.... Are we DONE with Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum now?

Hello, Spur of the moment, I know, but i've got to ask this question. These two worlds have taken up 2 world slots in almost every entry. It was fun the first time, but at this stage in the game, is there any story left to tell with these two worlds? Is there anyone on planet earth who will be...
  8. Soldier

What happened to the heartless after KH 3

Hello, In one of the many plot points that wasn't touched upon, we didn't get conformation of the fate of the heartless once the final battle was finished. Obviously the events of the endgame didn't feature EVERY heartless, unversed and nobody during the climax nor did we recieve confirmation...
  9. Soldier

Unanswered Questions thread, vent your frustrations here (some spoilers)

Hello, This post is coming hot off the heels from me finishing KH 3 (you know, the game ALL of us were waiting for for 13 YEARS) and the ending, without giving anything away just gave me more questions than answers. For the final part of the Xehanort saga, all this did was leave me with a lot...
  10. Soldier

Things in the Toy Box you WISH actually existed (potential spoilers)

Hello, After playing through the Toy Story world, one with a keen eye will notice that a lot of the merchandise in galaxy toys is made exclusively to fill the shelves and make the toy store... well, a toy store. Since it costs money to have actual name brand toys like Barbie, Lego and others...
  11. Soldier

Favorite OFFENSIVE magic spell (No Cure this time)

Hello, As I'm nearing the end of the game, i realize I haven't used that much magic throughout my playthrough. It's a shame, because this is the first KH game where it actually MATTERS. Think about it, magic in KH 1 being an effective form of combat was only useful against mage heartless, and...
  12. Soldier

Is it just me, or does enemy placement begin to trail off late game... (Some spoilers)

Ahoy hoy, So as I'm nearly finished with this long awaited game that has alluded us all for 13 years (if that was intentional on Nomura's sake then shame on him for a really lame coincidence) I've begun to notice some patterns. Notably, the dark enemies in the worlds clash with the worlds...
  13. Soldier

Looking for a cutscene in the early game that "might" be offensive

Ahoy hoy, (Not sure if this thread really applies) So on the first day of me playing KH 3, I noticed during a particular scene Sora put his arm on his right bicep and raising his right arm in an L-shape. For those of you who don't know, this gesture is considered offensive in some european...
  14. Soldier

Anyone know when Lucky strike unlocks for each path?

Ahoy hoy, So, i've been burning through the game until I come to a screeching halt before one of the worlds in the second set, which I have expressed my particular animus towards in previous threads. And i thought to myself, when do i get lucky strike for Donald and Sora? I know Goofy comes...
  15. Soldier

How DID anyone win the million dreams award

Hello, After a while of thinking about KH like i usually do, I realized something, How can anyone win the million dreams award if there are so few people in Disney Town to begin with? Seriously, think about it: *Ven helps Huey Dewey and Louie with their Ice cream machine, securing (I assume) 3...
  16. Soldier

Which Organization XIII member went to Agrabah?

Hello, Before i begin, MAJOR SPOILERS FOR KH II! you've been warned After replaying Agrabah's second visit, I was left wondering which of the organization came there to stir things up. We know that the organization WAS there before SDG came shortly after the battle of 1000 heartless, as they...
  17. Soldier

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Hello, As a person grows up, many of the things they enjoyed might disappear as they age. Some products are discontinued, or are just exceedingly expensive to the point where you can't indulge anymore. Such is the case with a lot of candy, ice cream, and other delectable desserts that are...
  18. Soldier

Were Ventus, Terra and Aqua's keyblades "true keyblades"

Hello, On the anniversary of one of the days i spent pouring my heart into 100%ing this game, I thought about the protagonists keyblades and wondered, "are they true keyblades" By this I mean in the classic sense like Sora's Kingdom Key, able to universally open any lock, dispel dark magic (As...
  19. Soldier

Lost my dog yesterday

Well, i wasn't ever expecting to put anything in this section of the forum, but what have I got to lose? no one knows who I am IRL save for the "Soldier" username and avatar. As the title suggests, I had to undergo one of life's hardest experiences: Losing a valued pet. Some people say that a...
  20. Soldier

Any Regrets?

Hello, (If i'm violating any rules by posting this, i apologize, and wish for this to be taken down) In the time you're in this world, (Which is an average 80 years for our lifespans) you're guaranteed to be faced with a lot of opportunities, some good, or bad, and some are truly impressive. But...