• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Beginning of the game

Love the idea, doubt it will be true though.
  2. D

My Theories

It would be really interesting to see Vanitas as Axel, and maybe he wanted to make up for what he did as a nobody for what he did as a somebody(playing around with Ven). and i think i read some where (could be wrong) that Vanitas wasn't his real name or something of that sort.
  3. D

Yellow Eyes

whenever i see Terra's yellow eyes, it looks like her is about to fight an intense battle, so maybe he is using his dark powers to aid him. =D
  4. D

Awakening, Ven

Well i think Terra and Aqua have already awoken, and when Ven was about to when someone did something to his heart (like Terra >D but feels bad for what he did later on), or he did it to himself. and Vens awakening might happen near the begging/middle =3
  5. D

I just beat 358/2 Days

Looved it so much~! finished it the second day after it came out <33