• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FrzKnight

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

I know they mentioned that darkness can take the form of humans, but to me, this cutscene made it seem like Darkness IS Ava
  2. FrzKnight

Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory now!

I'm not sure how this works, but neither final fantasy XI and XIV is available in my country's Steam, and it seems the only Melody of Memory that's in the PS Store for me right now is the chinese/korean version, so is possible that this means my country can't have any online-english square enix...
  3. FrzKnight

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

yeah, that's what I meant too, I think it would be okay to do it, because it makes sense for a final battle
  4. FrzKnight

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

I wouldn't call it an Endgame ripoff, because naruto did it first
  5. FrzKnight

News ► The final trailer for Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory has been released

is it available to preorder from ps store already? All I could find was the chinese/korean version
  6. FrzKnight

SPOILERS: How Are We Supposed To Feel About Yozora?

I wouldn't really mind if they made Yozora the main protagonist of the upcoming saga, because I just want Sora to get his happy ending, then if the series ever gets politic-driven, Sora (and the other characters so far) wouldn't be involved