• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

A little bit of sad proof

I don't think it does, either...even though some hidden mode would be nice, and a huge surprise...I think the 3 modes we have availabe from the get-go are all we'll have.
  2. Z

Under the cloak

^^ This is just crawling with fanart ideas. Besides the Marluxia thing. That's just sick.
  3. Z

left out form and keyblade?

^^ Neat renders (or whatever you'd call those...). It looks a bit more like Valor, though...I thought Master didn't hold the Keyblades...O.o; I know Final doesn't...
  4. Z

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

OO That Roxas figurine...must have it! Too bad I can't go to E3 to check out the last thing on that list...
  5. Z

Correct me if iam wrrong

Okay...that's right, you level up the forms. Highest level is 7 for all forms. The max levels for the abilites (High Jump, Quick Run, Aerial Dodge, Glide) are Lv. 3 on Normal Sora...Lv. MAX for the Drives. ^ That just means that...since the Drives have the abilities at Lv. 1, when a Drive hits...
  6. Z

Action Replay MAX

O.o; I'm a little bit against cheat modules...if I'm going to cheat, I'll borrow my friend's game or buy a spare for less; that way, if one screws up, I'll have the other intact.
  7. Z

before kh2

^ Right... Honestly, there's just no courtesy for those without the game...that goes for ALL countries, not just Europe and Australia!
  8. Z

mickey's help??

I never used Mickey...but I was always a few levels behind (especially at the end...I was at level 30-something when I started TWTNW...)
  9. Z

mickey's help??

Well...you don't get the option in the last battle (except...I think in ONE part...but not sure on that)...but it's pretty much in boss battles...I don't have a list of which ones, though. Proud = Expert, we're all going to die if we call it Expert. -dies-
  10. Z

Twilight Town best place to train? wtf??

-nod- TWTNW is the best...you just have to know which spots in the world are the best.
  11. Z

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

^ Yes, that too. Both of those posts.
  12. Z

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

Nope, doesn't matter where you are or what form you Drive into. It's completely random. (I'd recommend a spot where you can easily escape back into the World Map or a conversation pit...so that if you don't get Final, just go back to that area (or to the Map) to revert back and have a full Drive...
  13. Z

Kingdom hearts 2 secret ending Question

... In Standard, yes...because it's required to finish the Journal. Proud, no.
  14. Z

2 identical keyblades?!

^ What sort of challenge would it be to start off with Oathkeeper and Oblivion? ...Think of the Heartless destruction... xD
  15. Z

Form Weapons

Keyblade: Ultima Valor: Decisive Pumpkin Master: Uh...I dunno (never used it) Final: Oblivion
  16. Z

oh my god

Whoa...that's AWESOME! -reminds self to look- I wonder if they all show up...
  17. Z

Bad part in Sanctuary

-poke- There's still Japanese in the English version...and, if you've listened to "Passion", there IS English in it. (In-game version)
  18. Z

Bad part in Sanctuary

Listening to it now...it's not that bad...I mean, it'd be horrible if her voice cracked or something...
  19. Z

Bad News

Same here...it reminds me of all the waiting. >p Bad luck about the PS2, man...you should look for one on Ebay...most are in pretty good shape and cheap.
  20. Z

I got a question!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorixed: O.o;;..."They'll pay for this..." (I guess I'm glad they did cut it...sorta...) I guess they cut a lot more than I thought. -.-;