• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nov

Name your dream eaters

I'm not too creative with names as you can see, haha. Meow Wow - Miumau Tama Sheep - Lambi Komory Bat - Bartok Hebby Repp - Salsa Toximander - Venom Kooma Panda - Taotao Cera Terror - Danonino Pegaslick - Stardust Eaglider - Fawkes Yoggy Ram - Djali Escarglow - Esgarcot Fishboné - Piranha Fin...
  2. Nov

Completion Times

Finished Standard Mode with Sora at level 37 and Riku 49. Clear time was 24:42. c:~
  3. Nov

Take a Picture with KH3D!

They're hidden. But they're there. `3´ I never lie (lol, that's the first lie right there). Naww. ;A;<3
  4. Nov

Take a Picture with KH3D!

For the communiteeh and stuff. So, erm. Here we go.
  5. Nov

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

This was great~ Ben Diskin is truly awesome. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. *3*
  6. Nov

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

Those art cards look so gorgeous. ;A; And to be honest the whole package. A great video all in all, thanks Seta! c:
  7. Nov

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Oh yeah, you're right! I didn't notice it at first. Cool. c:
  8. Nov

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

And apparently he has Riku and Kairi figures as well in addition to the shirt, haha.
  9. Nov

Rumour Has It: KH3D release date July 27th/Summer 2012

Re: Europiean Release date? We will have to wait for the official announcement still. :c But I guess that date gives some hint when to expect the game. *shrug*
  10. Nov

Re: Europiean Release date? Well, that didn't take long. Oh well, gotta wait for the official announcement then. c:
  11. Nov

Re: Europiean Release date? A bit later than I expected. Though I'm personally quite happy about this. I've got time to acquire money~ *3*
  12. Nov

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

That box is beautiful. *3* Unfortunately I'm not too excited about the content to actually get it but that box is some definite eye-candy.
  13. Nov

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

True. I think I spoiled myself a good deal of FFXIII by listening to the OST before actually finishing the game. And I can't remember what OST it was but it definitely spoiled a lot for me with its song titles. I don't think it was BBS though. Therefore, I'm a bit hesitant about listening to...
  14. Nov

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

Re: When the time comes that KH3D comes out in JP, will you spoil yourself? This. I try not to spoil anything major, like plot points etc. but I won't be overly paranoid about spoilers. Because I've noticed, no matter how much effort I put in avoiding spoilers, something always leaks and then I...
  15. Nov

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop! That thing is terribly cute. How I'd love to have it in my plushie collection but 38€ is quite a lot. ;~; I thought it'd be a bit less to be honest but oh well, I won't get it anyway.
  16. Nov

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

That Tyrant Rex<3 I think I'm in love. Though I like Aura Lion as well.
  17. Nov

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Where is my Toy Story world? >:c Just kidding, actually I'm becoming more and more satisfied with this. I wasn't disappointed at all in the first place but it's starting to feel and seem even better. Hoping for this too. *v*
  18. Nov

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Wow, this came like out of the blue. o_o I definitely didn't see this one coming but hey, I'm not complaining at all. Seems pretty cool.
  19. Nov

Levelling up question

Yeah, the EXP is shared. I think it might seem that Goofy is an experience hoarder because they don't usually level up at the same time. If I recall correctly, Goofy is the one who levels up first and Sora levels up last.
  20. Nov

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

Re: Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly I love those new Dream Eaters, especially Zou Elephant, Neko Cat and that... thing with a huge mouth, lol. I'm also glad that they decided to include the gargoyles. They're my favorite characters in the movie so it's cool to see them in KH as well. :3