• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Training Time!

Lv17 - i Train with Riku... why? because it's FuN!
  2. X

Xehenort is DS

i also think... rep+... a good thoery. you've taken everything in my head and made it into a theory. i was also thinkin the same thinG.
  3. X

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

could b... but i doubt it. i don't know man... i think the new enemy are the chaseRs. The keyblade chose sora itself. Mickey went to find the keyblade of darkness. anyways, good theory.
  4. X

Yen Sid

i think Yen sid's role wilL be kinda like Merlins. i think... but it would be cooL to c him fighT.
  5. X

Heartless & Nobodies

Heartless: "those without Hearts". it makes sence to me.
  6. X

What would have happened to Sora if?

The Heart unlockeR keyblade was created from the Hearts of princesses. CraZy!! it makes you wondeR how each keyblade was created.
  7. X

ven/roxas theory.

My friend let me tell you something... Ven existed way long before roxas was created n before sora was a chosen wieldeR of the keyblade.
  8. X

A little theory about MX, DS and Xehanort

i think the dark soldieR is XehanorT... yep!
  9. X

My Theory about Terra

i think Terra is cooL n poweRfulL. what if Xehanort is a keyblade masteR... a key opens doors.
  10. X

What about the princesses??

yep... could b .
  11. X

why?

why? because... they found out what he is plann to do once he obtains kingdom hearts!!
  12. X

My theory

what if the dark soldieR is Xehanort?
  13. X

kairis grandmother

kinda reminds you of sora n friends... what do you think?
  14. X

The DS's name

what if the dark soldieRs name is Xehanort... what do you think?
  15. X

Aqua Theory

what if kairi betrays sora and riku. n in real she is helpn Xehanort's heartless find kingdom hearts? what do you think?
  16. X

kairis grandmother

who are these children... maybe Terra, aqua n ven. what you just said about the worlds spliting n being reformed isn't that whats happnin with sora, riku n kairi. maybe history is repeatin itself. what do you think? are you sure? n how do you know it's in the begining of time? No it...
  17. X

yen sid's secret

i don't think the keyblade masteR that trained Terra and company has made an appearence yeT! (so most likely NO). i mean... if he was in the previous kh games we would know. at this moment the most powerfulL characteR is Terra. i think the keyblade MasteR that trained Terra wilL make an...
  18. X

Ending of Birth By Sleep

i also think Birth by sleep wilL have a unhappy ending. kinda sad... i wanted to c Terra, Aqua and Ven togetheR in the End. "We shalL Go TogetheR"
  19. X

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World It's a Wonderful World: cooL!!
  20. X

kairis grandmother

C'mon man isn't it obivious, Kairi's GrandmotheR was there when the keyblade waR happend. If you remembR birth by sleep takes place 10 years before kingdom hearts. so i think she was there. what do you think? Hadesdragon... i thought you would know. first off what is kairi's grandmothers...