• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChibiHearts249

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Let’s talk Raya and the Last Dragon~

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? YES YES YES YES YES YES We need more of this thinking in our diets XD
  2. ChibiHearts249

Red Ash - The Indelible Legend (Spiritual Successor to Mega Man Legends)

Keiji Inafune, the creator of Mega Man left Capcom back in 2010. Striking out on his own, he created his own company called Comcept, and since that time has showed how interested he is in bringing back the Mega Man genre in his recent games such as Azure Striker GUNVOLT and (more noticeably)...
  3. ChibiHearts249

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: Square Enix General This spoiler is nothing compared to how many times this game throws you for a loop. One moment you're sure one thing is true and the next you think it might be best if you changed your mind VERY quickly.
  4. ChibiHearts249

Chibi's Corner: Blazing Summer Writing Contest (2015)

So this is where I'll be putting my stories for the KHI: Blazing Summer Writing Contest. I'm aiming to complete them all this year, so standby for content and feel free to comment!
  5. ChibiHearts249

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Don't be ruling out live action films just yet. Pirates of the Caribbean was jarring but the new Kingdom Shader in KH3 is supposed to act as a natural blender and allow SDG to fit into the settings artistically. Seeing the...
  6. ChibiHearts249

Hit Guys...I'm Back Again (Again)

Well things have been really crazy for me: getting a new and completely strange night job, moving into my new place on Memorial Day, making a big change and plans for an LP channel, becoming a mod on an RP site (where I seem to be the only mod who actually moderates and helps plan events and...
  7. ChibiHearts249

Five Nights at Freddy's 1 (Novelization)

Hey guys! I'm back to writing again! I've been practicing quite a lot, and I cooked this up for some friends of mine and just an overall desire to novelize the amazing story held within these short games. The protagonists are how I imagine them and the antagonists are going to be enhanced...
  8. ChibiHearts249

How in the world do you beat Ice Cream Beat?

I love rhythm games and I'm a natural at keeping tempo. These games were pretty easy for me to ace because of this, but not everybody treats downbeats and offbeats the same way. The best thing to do is to get a feel for the beat. I'm sure you've heard that in spades, but take time to just learn...
  9. ChibiHearts249

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Is it possible that they've already recorded any of his voicework? I mean, we don't really know much about things like that since they're so tight-lipped.
  10. ChibiHearts249

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Wow, that is ONE comprehensive list there. Gargoyles for sure, but I don't see Treasure Planet or Aristocats on there! XD
  11. ChibiHearts249

How's everyone enjoying it?

I don't even comprehend that, Zephyr XD But really, you achieved that in such a short time!? (That is NOT sarcasm)
  12. ChibiHearts249

Possibilities of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on PS4?

Normally I'd say something about how difficult it is to make certain aspects of a game that is a remake. Most times you need the OK from the original crew, which is a problem for both FFVII and FFIX. But SE has always done a fantastic job of alienating certain groups of fans and ignoring the...
  13. ChibiHearts249

News ► A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII

Re: A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII Whoa, this is a lot of content. I'm on standby but you sure did work hard to put this together, Spock! XD
  14. ChibiHearts249

This is one of the most accurate boss methods I've seen in some time XD
  15. ChibiHearts249

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm pining for Robin Hood now that we had that preview described and one of the Heartless had a huge hat. Makes me think of that movie. You'd also have Robin as a solid partner and established villains for the world to pair...
  16. ChibiHearts249

I usually just level up to gain abilities that allow me to survive. I mean: if a boss can drain all your HP in one series of attacks, you sure aren't levelling for THAT reason XD But grinding does make you feel better going into it. I think 70s is doable on Critical, though I might just be the...
  17. ChibiHearts249

Oh. Hahaha. I thought you were saying that there was something you could actually do with the trailer somehow XD
  18. ChibiHearts249

I'm sorry, I can't say I follow you.
  19. ChibiHearts249

Huh. I had no idea you could do that. Maybe Donald will die less as I wait for my form change if I pause it. Honestly, the thought hadn't even come to my mind! Good idea.
  20. ChibiHearts249

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

It's like somebody came in and hit the 'selective memory' reset button on the world. I always wondered why. It's like KH1 never happened, but it also DID...