• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

Question, does Shibuya (シブヤ) count as an original world, since it technically debuted in TWEWY first? Then again, TWEWY!Shibuya doesn’t have Scala script in its billboards. I don’t think we’ll see the worlds of the first princesses anymore. What would be the point? Come to think of it, are...
  2. I

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

I forgot to write down my predictions. 1. Radiant Garden - there has to be resolution with the Final Fantasy subplot going on there. Rinoa, Tifa, not to mention Kairi’s living relatives, if she still has any. 2. Twilight Town - cutscenes at best, non-visitable, only because they’re still...
  3. I

I also have to disagree with the Inside Out thing, but for different reasons. The fact that emotions can be explained and contributed to little people inside your head than the heart (which is the central plot device of the series) doesn’t seem to sit well with me in terms of consistency.
  4. I

Kairi: The Thread

A Disney game had jiggle physics?
  5. I

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | fav ship that doesn't involve Riku or Kairi

Genderbent fanart? Favourite Disney ship? Love triangles? Best girl and best boi?
  6. I

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | fav ship that doesn't involve Riku or Kairi

Yeah, this week has been intense. Not as much as I expected, but still intense. I’m glad it’s almost over. By the way, since Spock said late submissions were permissible anyway… and in accordance to this week’s topic… Whenever I hear this, it always made me think of the ship I liked concerning...
  7. I

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

I…can’t…stop! *clicks pre-order button instead of waiting for sale* I blame EA for this. Oh well, looks like I have to wait till MoM is on sale!
  8. I

Kairi: The Thread

I have to agree with you there. Xion's story is done. Finito. Das ende. No more conflicts. Zip, zilch, nada. Let it be done and let it stay that way. Her mystery and conflicts have been resolved. If she must appear, let it be by cameo or cavalry back-up in future conflicts via "power of...
  9. I

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

Again, Sims. I got that stupid star wars pack because I'm still a slave of EA and my completionist OCD.
  10. I

October Appreciation

Ermahgerd! I fucking love October! I'd marry a person named October.
  11. I

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Thank you, I’m sorry about your kitty too. I think what hurts the most was how sudden it was, or rather, how it seemed sudden. I keep thinking how I should’ve seen the signs, like how he doesn’t wag his tail anymore, how his food bowl wasn’t empty right away like it used to be. It’s the little...
  12. I

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Not related to Paul, but thank you. I’m so upset, especially since it’s night and he just died, so I can’t bury him because HOA rules. All I can do is put the body in a plastic bag until the morning and regret so many things. I think I’m coping by at least distracting myself with the forums. I...
  13. I

He definitely ruined Gundam for me. I’m no mod, but I did find one good reason you should unlink that, or at least edit it a bit. I’ll PM it to you. edit: my God, I can’t believe I slogged through that whole letter, on the same day my dog died too! I don’t really know what to feel about it. Had...
  14. I

My dog died today…someone stab me with a keyblade because I just can’t right now…

My dog died today…someone stab me with a keyblade because I just can’t right now…
  15. I

Okay, since everyone is talking about it, I guess it’s time to come clean on who I shipped Roxas with. I like Roku████. Sure, he’s Sora’s other half and she looks just like Kairi, but it’s beyond that for me. I like how when they first met, there was already some nascent and subtle connection...
  16. I

You know what’s crazy? The weirdo claimed he knew the source material really well, and then obviously shows that he didn’t, even asking us for scenes, proofs, vids, etc. He hasn’t even seen the films. Well, we’re glad to have you here. At least there’s one thing good that came out of that guy...
  17. I

I'm kinda curious what he's unwell with. I'd say NPD, but his messages are a little too unhinged for that. I don't think it's BPD either, because BPD people I know aren't so...what's a kind word for it....self-absorbed?
  18. I

Idk, tbh I would’ve probably turned out like him if it weren’t for the fact that I recognized I had signs of mental, err…differences, got myself diagnosed, and worked my ass off to not be like that. So I can sympathize with him juuuuuust a wee bit. Harassment is defs not okay though. I have to...
  19. I

Idk, while I give aster credit on being patient, it’s also an important lesson to know when enough is enough and to firmly shut the other party down. Then again…that guy doesn’t look like he’s the type to be shut down… Also, gross! If only he can face reality and accept he won’t find friends...
  20. I

You know what, just write an A/N on your next chapter, like this: (Insert short and sweet A/N here about the story), oh, and Paul? Get lost already!