• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hamster Lord

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

You are referring to Sadamoto's manga adaptation of the series right? I know there are some other Eva mangas floating around but I've never gotten into them. I have the omnibus editions from Viz that you mention. On the topic of the Rebuilds I really don't know how I feel about them. I enjoyed...
  2. Hamster Lord

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

You know I didn't even think of that but that makes a lot of sense. I wonder if they will finally resolve Tarzan's rights issues? lol If they were to do CoM to save time it'd be cool if they did a revolving storyline kind of like TLOU2 where they switch between Sora and Riku's perspectives in...
  3. Hamster Lord

Well I think that makes the most sense. I think it'll look very good. I'm curious as to what part of the timeline they would set it
  4. Hamster Lord

Post Your Picture Thread III (Attack of the Selfies)

A photo from work about two years ago. I have never parted my hair in the middle but this was the result of some sofa snoozing and I thought I looked like Tidus funnily enough
  5. Hamster Lord

I would not want a remake of KH1. The game has been used so many times in this series already and they're still doing it with Melody of Memory. Maybe if they hadn't milked the image of KH1 so hard a remake would be cool but at this point I think it's redundant. If there is a Disney+ show, I...
  6. Hamster Lord

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

I wouldn't say stupid necessarily, but the saga of MGSV from Ground Zeroes setting up intense intrigue and being insanely fun and then The Phantom Pain being what it was was so disappointing that I just stopped playing games all together for like 2 years. Add some salt in the wound with the...
  7. Hamster Lord

Anime/Manga ► Evangelion - Anno apologizes about 3.0 + 1.0, 3.0 burned him out

Will it be good? Will it get delayed again if Japan gets another wave of the virus? Has Hideaki Anno frantically rewritten the plot now that it isn't safe to tell otaku to go outside and live your life because of said virus? Find out in 2024 after Funimation botches the localization again and...
  8. Hamster Lord

Are you a smoker or not?

I am a former smoker. I had grown up around tobacco, with my dad smoking a pipe and cigars and then my brother smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco in high school. As a kid I always despised it but in high school I tried a few and it was downhill from there. I smoked on and off for about 4...
  9. Hamster Lord

Hey there, here's my FB. https://www.facebook.com/david.berkey.54

Hey there, here's my FB. https://www.facebook.com/david.berkey.54
  10. Hamster Lord

Hi Sign! I hope you are doing well. We are certainly living in a nightmare world

Hi Sign! I hope you are doing well. We are certainly living in a nightmare world
  11. Hamster Lord

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

As I was still somewhat ashamed that the only FF games I played to completion were FF13 and 13-2, I decided that it was time to play through the series as that was always something I wanted to do. I've played FF1-3 and I liked them all a lot. Really enjoyed 2's storyline and aesthetic even if...
  12. Hamster Lord

12 years

Darkness within darkness, suffering within suffering. Somehow despite the profession I have managed to avoid it. It's made our lives hell though that's for sure.
  13. Hamster Lord

12 years

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Hello everyone. I logged in here about a week ago and realized it's been 12 years since I joined this site. I hope all of my friends here and everybody else have stayed as safe as they can during the pandemic! I'd like to start posting again from time to...
  14. Hamster Lord

Bus Driver Justice pt. 2

Video: Bus Drivers Are At It Again: Woman From Baltimore Goes Ham On Somebody's 16-Year-Old Daughter For Not Lowering Music Down! kinda wish I was there, this is pretty local for me, oh well.
  15. Hamster Lord

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

-a release in us -if it is released in the US don't take the final mix features out lol
  16. Hamster Lord

need help finding a program

I need a free program that can transfer music from an iPod to a new computer that doesn't cost anything. If you guys know about anything and could tell me that'd be great.
  17. Hamster Lord

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

they have that cut out but soras arm is broken lol
  18. Hamster Lord

Boycott Atlus

Boycott Atlus Why haven't you boycotted Atlus yet KHi? You misogynistic pigs!!!
  19. Hamster Lord

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Theres a pic of Skrillex back when he was in that band wearing a KH shirt.
  20. Hamster Lord

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

*que scott pilgrim ugh* i wanna go to e3 anyway have fun