• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

I usually use Kudos as a way to order what I should read. Go from the top down until I get into the lowest numbers. I also use them to sort of weed through tags that are overloaded with new fic daily because it is harder to keep with the pagination on popular tags. The fic are always moving, so...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Impression on the demo

Yes, it is a fanmade video but also yes xD it be like that sometimes
  3. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Square Enix Has Released Patch 1.05 for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

A lot of games have been getting patched recently. Every time I turn on my PS4 every day, I have like 4-5 games updating. I hope this was a PS5 optimization patch...or maybe what Chaser said in the OP. OR even better, some debuggers were bored and decided to revisit 2.8 lol
  4. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama to speak at ESGS 2020 Online

It is likely a live video chat or pre-recorded but aired live like SE has been doing for most of their "streams" at events.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama to speak at ESGS 2020 Online

<p>The Esports and Gaming Summit 2020 Online is the Philippines' biggest gaming convention and this year they will be hosting their online event from <strong>October 23-25.</strong> Square Enix's very own Shinji Hashimoto (Brand Manager, Final Fantasy &amp; Kingdom Hearts), Ichiro Hazama (Series...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

...Verum Rex...in KH3...Yozora...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Here I’m gonna write my own fanfic right now: “Let me face my fears,” Sora says softly, surely, then vociferously despite the strange clawing at his chest that warranted no other explanation. It was nothing. “Won’t be long, Anna. I’m almost here.” Anna smiles, then pulls out her magic wand to...
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rokunami or rokushi or [insert your ship]?

I was joking about it being controversial, but in some circles it can be a bit of a debate. Not as bad as the debates get over SoKai vs Soriku but similarly passionate. it’s whatever you feel like analyzing it on, be it objective or subjective.
  9. Oracle Spockanort

The sins she inflicted upon Roxas. Damn I didn’t know it was a sin to be a friend
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Will Sora be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Anyways, hearsay aside, my copy of Smash remains in its box covered in dust despite the fact I just got the Joker and Hero amiibos so if Sora ever comes to Smash, I might actually play the game for once. If he doesn’t, well...no skin off of my nose. My Smash copy will remain where it has been...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Oh lord no. We emailed their PR firm or just asked them directly because we knew the brand managers or marketing team at the time. Usually at E3 because it is easiest to get an interview when they are promoting a game and E3 is usually when they go big in the west. Last time we emailed wanting...
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rokunami or rokushi or [insert your ship]?

idk probably something controversial and problematic
  13. Oracle Spockanort

I didn’t speak to Nomura about it and I don’t speak for Nomura but I’m very confident in my sources who know about this. Why would I need to provide sources when they are insider sources? I’ve more than proven myself to be reliable within the community in the last 10 years. It is super old news...
  14. Oracle Spockanort

I recommend watching Sarah Z’s videos on YT about this too. It’s a great deep dive into the madness that was that fic.