• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zettaflare

Do You Want To See More 2D Worlds?

Definitely. I still want to see Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and Princess in the Frog in Phase 2. They just need to even the distribution of 2D and 3D films
  2. Zettaflare

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

Honestly I'm always stumped as to what form Mickey would take in Atlantica. Which is odd since I can easily envision what the other OCs would look like as Mermaids and mermen, lol
  3. Zettaflare

There is also another untold story that isnt in the poll. Mickey, Donald and Goofy searching for Sora in older Disney worlds. Though minus Riku and Kairi's storyline I think what most of the other heroes are doing are excuses to keep them out of the spotlight for a while rather then premises...
  4. Zettaflare

If it's DDD Volume 2 then Yozora and his group of friends. With Sora, Riku, and Kairi(or possibly just the latter two) co starring as well
  5. Zettaflare

Kairi: The Thread

Still hoping that Kairi gets her own Disney companions like Sora and Riku. It probably won't happen in DDD Volume 2 but after that I want to see her team up with either Pluto or Daisy and Minnie
  6. Zettaflare

Film ► Static Shock - Michael B Jordan to produce Static Shock film

Hell yes. I've wanted a live action Static Shock for ages. I'm hoping Hot streak is the main villain. Or better yet Holocaust.
  7. Zettaflare

Coronavirus and Pets

If your dog needs to walk for exercise try some activities in your backyard. Play fetch with a ball or frisbee
  8. Zettaflare

Thoughts if Vanitas were to get some kind of 'redemption arc' later on?

I'm convinced Nomura will use "Darkness" as a vehicle to bring back present Vanitas. Not sure if he will be redeemed or not but he may feel differently about the prospect then his past counterpart. Sort of like the Repliku and Dark Riku situation
  9. Zettaflare

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

It's nice seeing Riku teaming up with Komory Bat again :)
  10. Zettaflare

Kingdom hearts

Yup. Still can't believe we are getting a game so soon after KH3 and Re:MIND
  11. Zettaflare

Well he did do some pretty bad things in his pursuit of revenge. Though you could say the same for characters like Riku, Axel, and Isa, ha.
  12. Zettaflare

Things You Never Do/Use In KH Games

I never tried to get the Ultima Weapon. Even for KH3 despite it being my favorite version of the Keyblade.
  13. Zettaflare

The next game in 2022?

Another possible scenario is Mickey, Donald, and Goofy searching for Sora in older Disney worlds. Would be nice to get a game focusing on the classic Disney trip. Though I doubt it's the 2022 game, lol
  14. Zettaflare

News ► Interview Excerpts: The reason why Melody of Memory has story stems from KH Mobile

Well like you said dumping certain characters while continuing to add new ones is counterproductive. Since he was having a laugh about it maybe he wasn't really being entirety serious
  15. Zettaflare

The next game in 2022?

Nomura did say he was keeping the 20th anniversary in mind. I definitely think we will be getting something two years from now My guess is either the next big game or the rumored Disney+ series.
  16. Zettaflare

Amusing title :p Despite Kairi's wasted potential and mistreatment from Nomura I really don't dislike her. I can only hope she takes on a more proactive role in Phase 2. At least MoM seems like it is setting up a precedent for that. And assuming she gets a fourth outfit I hope it's better...
  17. Zettaflare

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

It is the game that managed to capture the Disney aspect almost perfectly To this day I'm still amazed at how KH1 is so different from all the games that came after.
  18. Zettaflare

News ► Full Famitsu interview with Melody of Memory staff translated!

2022 might have been a good time to have that rumored KH tv series. Especially if it's adaptation of the first game Is it because 4 equals death?
  19. Zettaflare

How I Want Final Fantasy Used In Future Games

I like the idea of a Karaoke Minigame in Scrooge's restaurant. I even suggested it in a thread about the characters singing in the series. In regards to Nomura being against FF characters returning in Phase 2 I feel like if he was truly against it he wouldnt have bothered putting the...
  20. Zettaflare

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rokunami or rokushi or [insert your ship]?

Usually when I think about Sokai I associate it with the first theme song Simple and Clean/Hikari. Even if the lyrics don't really match their relationship lol. And that's mostly due to the end of KH1