• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

Awwwww yeaaaaa. This better be Clouds next Dissidia NT costume too. Hmm. Any guesses? What does he mean by "physical unease" ? The way Cloud dresses? His interaction with Don in the private room? Cloud peeping through the keyholes? Cloud talking to the mistresses?
  2. Recon

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Wow, that's a lot of bosses. I was not expecting that many. Also, did he say free stuff? Free is good. I like free.
  3. Recon

Best KH3 Quotes

Vexen: Quiet, you dunce! Demyx: Oh I see! It's because I got benched! Vexen: I got "benched" too! Demyx: If they find out we're yesterdays toasts. Demyx: C'mon dude. I'm useless, I'm chicken, we're not friends. I can count the number of times you and I have hung out on one hand - less than...
  4. Recon

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

Happy birthday Mary. Time to partay!
  5. Recon

It still makes me nervous to think about how many parts there will be. And will each part contribute as much as the first? Are we going to *potentially* pay $60 for each part? I like the idea of expanding FFVII; new missions or side quests, new areas to visits like new sectors and other...
  6. Recon

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

Joining in on that FFVII replay journey. Still early, but man I forgot quite a bit about this game. I haven't played this in about ten years, but I am enjoying every bit of Barret's cursing rants hahaha.
  7. Recon

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Square showed off some comparison images: Siliconera Soooooo much better. Looks great. You can actually make out Squall's face. Now when Rinoa says "You're the best looking guy here" we'll know what she actually means haha.
  8. Recon

Not Dead Yet!

Wow, a member from 2005. You don't see many nowadays. Welcome back!
  9. Recon

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

Wow, they are not messing around. Seems like they will make changes.
  10. Recon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

While I’m happy Banjo is confirmed, I think The Hero suits more my play style since one of my mains is Marth. Excited for both!
  11. Recon

E3 2019 Wishes, Hopes and Expectations

My guesses have been pretty spot on so far haha.
  12. Recon

Fallout 76 | November 14th for Xbox One, PC, and PS4

Fortnite 76 ;)
  13. Recon

FFXV should have really been the first game to have two discs haha. Right on time. My point exactly. Watching the presentation was great and I really loved the fans reactions. They bamboozled us so hard when they said something like "You guys want to see Tifa huh?" and the crowd yelled out...
  14. Recon

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

And after all those years of it being missing, it's finally back. It looks good. I hope one day VIII and IX get the Remake (ARPG) treatment.
  15. Recon

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

Same boat. It definitely sounded like it had potential and clearly I had my hopes up, but I'm not into it. Some of the game play segments looked good, but I think it's the character models and bland story that sort of scream mediocre.
  16. Recon

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

You make a good point, and it very could well be Xigbar/Luxu. After all, Xigbar/Luxu and MoM do share similar personality traits. But to me, it's confusing why they wouldn't reveal the voices yet for that segment. I mean, they've clearly done the voice acting for Xigbar/Luxu when he was talking...
  17. Recon

I'm happy we got a release date, but the trailer is a bit...lacking. Still, big hype for me. Omg....absolutely incredible detail. Dibs!
  18. Recon

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

So who is playing who? Luxord or Xigbar. What's weird is that Luxord was after the black box, which Organization members (not sure if Luxord) knew Xigbar had information about it. So is Luxord just being coy by saying it doesn't matter to him? Ohh, I am ready.