• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AdrianXXII

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC

Huh I wonder if them explicitly saying 13 bosses is them telling us that we'll be getting single data battles against all the Org Members again and one enemy to set up the next game.
  2. AdrianXXII

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I'm rather blindsided by this news that not all Pokemon are being included. Like I am not interested in the competitive scene or the Meta at all, but this just seems like a bad move. I don't like the idea of Gamefreak now gate keeping and deciding, which Pokemon you get to play with and which...
  3. AdrianXXII

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

Hm... sounds like we haven't seen much yet. But I'm a bit confused, seeing I assumed Limit Cut to refer to the extra FM content. So is Limit Cut here just refering to the boss fights or does it also incluse story elements? Not going to lie the fact that it sounds like the playable characters...
  4. AdrianXXII

Has Mickey Lost His "Special" Feel

Hm I feel like it's only natural for a character like Mickey to feel less special as time goes on. They kind of have to show him more now that there's no real reason for him to be working behind the scenes and the more we see him the less special his appearances seem. He still strikes me as...
  5. AdrianXXII

The one tiny problem with the next saga of kingdom hearts:The gameplay mechanics of kH3.

I feel like Keyblade Transformation and Froms will remain in one form or another moving forward, The Keyblade transformation doesn't seem like a mechanism or element you can easily introduce and then pretend doesn't exist. The good thing about this is that you can vary up the weapons the main...
  6. AdrianXXII

Character Development In New KH Trilogy

My dream scenario is still for us to get a world where Kairi, Riku and Sora form a party together, with or without Donald and Goofy. Just imagine all the fun banter and interactions.
  7. AdrianXXII

Well if we're just talking a one game story arc I'd agree the focus would have to be on her trio, but if we're talking a saga story arc I feel her bonds with Naminé, Axel, Aqua and even HPO should be revisited and strengthed. She has a lot of development to catch up on. Axel would be a good...
  8. AdrianXXII

Love to the Osaka staff

I feel like the Osaka team definitely doesn't get enough credit for what they contributed to the series. They've been working hard and improving more and more with each game. It was nice to see them get the chance to work on a game with more development time and less limited hardware for once.
  9. AdrianXXII

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

It might just be my lazy dyslexic self speaking here, but i feel another way to make the reports more enticing would be to give an option to have them read to you. Maybe even add a (rwby) "world of remnent" type animation illustrating the whole thing. Having the characters also interact and...
  10. AdrianXXII

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

Veevee and DrakosOverlord summed it up nicely. While i think some of it is just a lot to remember, the other part is a constantly changing and vague lore, used to handwave things. Retcons are as common in KH as they are in superhero comics. Both Princesses of Heart and the Keyblades were...
  11. AdrianXXII

This is an interesting topic. My desired developments are somewhat similar to yours. Let's start with RAXIN. I feel all these characters kind of have the same motive going of having to redefine themselves now that their free of both the Organisation and Ansem the Wise. For Roxas and Xion, I...
  12. AdrianXXII

I feel like one of the issues with the Keyblade is that the lore around it is so influx that it's hard for us to really nail it down. Which I think is a bit deliberate to give Nomura and the other writers more flexibility, but it's kind of exhausting for us fans. We basically knew there were...
  13. AdrianXXII

Yeah it does make sense that Larxene and co. had a reason for being included in the two versions of the Organisation. It does explain why Xehanort would want to keep them around, but it also makes this grand Universe feel small. It kind of feels like there's just 2 to 3 places of relevant. All...
  14. AdrianXXII

I think it's a mix of the UX connection and the fact that all these original characters seem to be so interconnected and come from the same place in a multiverse so huge. They could have come from some random Original world or even a Disney World, but nope, they're either from Radiant Garden...
  15. AdrianXXII

Specific Aspects You Loved About KH3

There are quite a few things I really liked in this game. Keyblade transformations were one addition I just absolutely loved. I never knew how much I needed magic Yo-Yos in my life nor was I aware that I needed a magic spear to. Lots of these Transformations were really fun and satisfying to...
  16. AdrianXXII

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

Was it just me or did the mummified Ganondorf look like he's the source of the malice? I'm curious to see what the story for the next game will be.
  17. AdrianXXII

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

Hm... the Ultimates don't really strike me as a good primary source. Like there are some ideas you can take from there to help update the characters, but unless it's Spider-Man i wouldn't rely on that line of comics too much. The MCU did well by mixing and matching between the mainline and...
  18. AdrianXXII

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

I don't disagree with you that this would be totally out of character for Xion, but that's kind of the point. In this hypothetical scenario this wouldn't be the real Xion, but another replica made, like in KH3 proper using, her as a base. Xion 2.0 if you will. This replica would similar to how...
  19. AdrianXXII

The Avengers Project - Crystal Dynamics, Eidos Montreal; more info in 2018

Yeah I feel like the characters designs kind of look awful. I'm also not really digging how much they're leaning on the MCU. This is a new Universe they should be drawing from the various source materials, just like the movies are, to craft their own thing. I'm quite a comic book fan, but this...
  20. AdrianXXII

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

Yeah, just imagine, if Kairi and Lea had a proper story line, Dark Xion would have been the perfect antagonist for them. She could be angry and constantly acting antagonistic against them. Holding a grudge against Kairi for being real and not just a puppet created from someone's memories and for...