• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The School of Duel (YGO rp)

Yes, I feel sort of bad that LoC's didn't go over so well... so here I am making this one (Actually this one was one me and him planned to do on a board once, but it didn't go over so well)! Monotonous, I know. ^_^ Anywho, here it is: Duel Monsters. A game that has spanned the world in...
  2. M

The Gateway... (Martin Mystery Spin-Off)

Okay, I am a fan of Martin Mystery, and disappointed it got cut short. So to speak. Anywho, this is a role-play based sort of on it. You CAN be a character from the show if you want, but if you are an original, that is just as well! The Gateway to the Underworld. Yeah, we sealed it. At...
  3. M

Chaotical's Revenge (Sonic RP)

Yep, everyone's favorite little blue blur! Thought I would make an r.p. about him. -- NOTE: COMIC-BASED -- You can be characters off of the shows or games though. Here goes: The Chaos Emeralds. Jewels of healing... or destruction? They have haunted Mobius for what seems like forever... The...
  4. M

Quest for Valyon's Staff -- Omnius

Yes, this was that thing that ZtM told you about... getting the Staff of his most famous (and, if you knew him and the character better like I did, most feared) character of all time. Valyon Lightstar. Anywho, let's just jump right into it.. The Staff of Omnius. A weapon of untold power and...
  5. M

The 13 Beings of Chaos (ZtM's last RP Idea)

Yes, so if you do not know, I am Malum. He wanted to share this one last idea with you all, and he left it up to me. So, this is my first EVER role-play on these boards. I hope we can have some fun with it... In case you have not noticed, in ZtM's signature, there is a thing called the 13...