• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

more one winged angel keyblade

i need more i one winged angel keyblade cause wat i get has a low CV pls tell me where
  2. K

why does king mickey does not have his keyblade?

why when i use mickey he only show a card he did not use his keyblade he shall use his keyblade its so awesome
  3. K

where did king mickey got his keyblade?

i was curious where did king mickey got his keyblade pls tell me i really want to know
  4. K

new keyblades in kh2

wat do u think will be the new keyblades in kh2 i want to use mickey's keyblade and the one winged angel
  5. K

where is the one winged eagle

where is the one winged angel where can i find the one winged angel i really want to use it help me pls
  6. K

is king mickey playable

can we use king mickey if we can that would be cool w/ his keyblade the heartless are doom and so are the organization