• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Question: Can you Dual-Wield Keyblades Whenever?

I was wondering, since I was talking to one of my friend's at school about this right before out exam started, he said that you'd be able to dual-wield any two, and I've seen game play that leads me to believe so, but then do you need to be in a Drive Form to play with two keyblades, and if not...
  2. T

Yeah, It's ME

I'm back everyone, I'm one of the oldies, yeah, that's right. Lmao I was here when we had the first RPG Inferno, and the confusion happened when the place went down. I see that the place is back up and running well, I've also had a laugh about the Newb Adoption Agency. Lol. But I'm really...
  3. T

KH3: Soul of Darkness??

Ok, it's been a REALLY long time, srry I've been gone all this time, but due to personal reasons I've not been able to come here, for close to a year now. Ok, I've looked around the place, it's gotten pretty interesting, but what is this KH3: Soul of Darkness thing I'm hearing about?
  4. T

Can someone donate me some gil? Read this and you'll see why

Ok, I was a member here when the old layout was up, ad the thing is well I had a lot of gil but the RPG went bad or so I was told and then the site was down and then some people told me that this site was done, and so yeah well I thought that it was so then I left here, and then I talked to a...