• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Did Sora already give Kairi a papou fruit (minor spoilers regarding ending)

I think it was implied, coz they didn't actually show it being shared, but drawing it on the wall showed that they wanted to so ... yeah ^_^
  2. A

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

Ah, my poor strategy guide XD Omg the binding completely exploded and all the pages are torn out and duct taped in, *bleh* And what's worse it that it was a L.E. one, so .... yeah....even more so X ]
  3. A

~ .:: The Official Post Your Pic Thread!!! ::.~

Allright, if someone already came up with one of these, feel free to shut me down, but ... I thought i would make an official post you picture thread! Show everyone wut u really look like! ^_^ Here's me.... ^o^ It's on my myspace. I'm the short one on the right...but if you look at all my...
  4. A

kh2 got boring yet?

Heck no's!! XD I'm dedicated....I still play like I just got the game....I'm obsessed o_o
  5. A

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

That'd be nice ^_^ I liked them, and their voiceovers too...
  6. A

Why do you hate Atlantica?

Needs more Riku? Haha I'm sure ^_^ Shirtless Riku ...*drool*.... (am I right fangirls)....heh.... Anyway, I actually did like Atlantica....it was a nice breather and improved my hand eye coordination!!!! :D Yea, i admit it, I really liked that world....nice little break...just like...
  7. A

Riku's Kairi

Riku is one of the guys that just gets glomped by fangirls! ^_^
  8. A

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

Actually it's kinda the opposite o_o Sora's just too....happy and determined and naiive :D Kinda like Naruto....zomg did i just compare sora and naruto...that didn't happen... Anyho!! ^_^ And Roxas is quiet, reserved, and a little moody.... :3 Nevertheless, I <3 em all
  9. A

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

Sora! ^_^ Sora .... Sora wa ore no tomodachi :D I <3 him, he pwns hard, hands down : ) And he's so HAPPY! It's pretty cool : ) Also....it's really amazing how far he's come since KH1.....he manned up a little....cept when it came to Kairi, he didn't handle that well X3
  10. A

Haley or Jesse?

I <3 Jesse, & I don't care what people say ^_^''' He does have a good voice. But then again I <3'd Osment from the start. So I say both are good :D Yeah, Roxas vs. Sora....sing off in Atlantica o_o
  11. A

something i thout about

::LOL:: Evil Genie!! Black blob with shining eyes .... scary o_o
  12. A

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

Oh MAN! I WENT TODAY!! ^_^ Man, did yall see that giant Sora statue.... *drool* So beautiful..... I spent like 2 hours pacing around it .... anyone go sunday @ around 2-ish? I was the short asian w/the knee socks and pigtails and dejiko hat :D
  13. A

Did you ever...

Zomg, YES. That got me completely mad....I expected a big tearfully happy dramatic hugging reunion, but instead I was....dissapointed =_= Man, at this rate, they'll be like....30...by the time they get their first kiss .... *shudder* Sora!! Man up!! Show some emotion!! ^_^'''' *Nyyyeeh*...
  14. A

Have u ever bougth somehting KH2 related besides the game???

Oh boy XD:: I've got:: - Sora's necklaces - Keyblade - Crown - KH Manga - 1-4 in english - CoM in Japanese (thank heavens for my bilinguality...) - KH soundtrack - KH 1 - KH2 - Formation arts (mint condition) first series - Riku keychain :3 - 4 KH posters - A...
  15. A

Sora is oriental

He's Japanese :D LOL Square Enix always tries to make american characters, but they give them that little "Japanese-touch" and it makes them who they are :) I agree.....lol this thread is funny ~
  16. A

Haley Joel Osment Hospitalized

Aw, Haley baby! :( I'm glad he'll be okay .... aw, let's all go visit him .... I feel bad
  17. A

Hottest guys in KH2

Oh GOD YES, this is my kind of thread! ^_^ I like Sora - kun ~ He got manly-er in KHII.....tee hee....
  18. A

Vid: Kairi Attacking Sora

Lol cosplayers... A Vid of Kairi going postal on Sora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyFzD6DE6G0&search=kingdom%20hearts%20cosplay Pretty funny :) Also a very hot Sora dance...*snicker* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO9AOQA32ps&search=kingdom%20hearts%20cosplay And Axel jumproping...
  19. A

Sephiroth

Sephiroth summon....freak, that would pwn hard :)
  20. A

Marluxia

I gave a 1. :) Psssh, the dude's a pansy. Took me just a few minutes to take him down. (2nd time)...the first time is a little harder than the second actually...pace yourself, you'll do fine. Heck if I could beat him, anyone can.