• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! | Amara Arc~

This is my first fanfic, so please, give me mercy..or not., the setting of my fanfic is after the Varia Arc and before the Future Arc. ___________________________________________ Chapter 1 Amara "Yaaawwn..., I'm still sleepy, I don't wanna go to school yet!" Tsuna said. "Hahaha, come on...
  2. X

Post Your Dream Girl/s.

Hey Guys, Men and Boys that i hope are over 13 or 18. Who is your Dream Girl? come on, every guy has dream girl. Anywhoo, Ill give out mine(they are 3 to be precise)- Park Eun Kyung(Korean Race Queen) Leah Dizon Hwang Mi Hee PS: Please don't post girls with no clothes, or to be precise...
  3. X

Another New Guy.

Hey Everyone, thinking I'm new, I just want to introduce myself. Well, what can I say, I'm Filipino..., Wanna know my age, check my age in my profile..ehehe. I go to a school that requires every damn homework to pass, and I'm a guy, don't worry I don't bite.