• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Some new

2. C

KHI Continuous Collab

Who wants to collab? Post a start or let me know if you want me to start. I wanna see some activity here. :[ Edit: I renamed the thread to make it a thread like "The Trash Can". Nobody has posted in that old thread in pretty long time. Maybe Rien or CME will want to merge the threads. Who...
  3. C

I don't know what to say

Here I am again. after another 2 year break. This is my second tag in 4 years. I just feel like getting back into things.
  4. C

[Request] Where are all you old timers?

This is a request. Who has stocks/C4D Renders/Fonts/Brushes/whatever you like to get me back in the game?
  5. C

2 years and I guess I can still do it?

Giving it a go anyway... First time in photoshop in almost 2 years.
  6. C

Were you listening? I missed that last part.

WiPs. suggestions appreciated. But. I probably won't do anything with either of these for another week at least. edit: decided to go ahead and play with the second tag a little
  7. C

Yup. im back.

Sorry for my absence. had some personal problems. anyway. new.
  8. C

Be Inspired

What inspires you? lets see it. any type of art. music, drawings, photography, writing, paintings. anything. fer real. Right now, im pretty interested in typography. http://thedesigninspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/typography/Envy-3D-Text-Wallpaper.jpg...
  9. C

Photoshop Alternative. [No DL Required]

http://www.splashup.com/splashup/Splashup.swf have fun. =] very limited in terms of filters and such, but its fun to play with.
  10. C

[Sub] SotW 105

Going back about a year and a half to Ray for this idea. Typography: THE DIRECTORS BUREAU SPECIAL PROJECTS Go here, press the shuffle button. the text that comes up is what goes with your tag. Stock: Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand... Click the link, one...
  11. C

Oh, Compromise.

12. C

Who's Bad?

I'm working on a digipainting of Michael Jackson as a tribute. Not near finished yet, but I need some opinions. First, heres a progress shot of what I have: http://i44.tinypic.com/16gk5lf.png This is the image im using as a reference: http://i42.tinypic.com/fx6nbk.jpg Now, I need to know if...
  13. C

TKO [Gift2Crow]

Empty sig space should be filled. :p unless you dont want it. thats cool too. I was just feelin a little old school lol. but in case you're not feelin the big canvas.
  14. C

Need Opinions.

Which ones more appealing.
  15. C

C4E's Secret Stuff.

Resource Thread. :D Mmkay, cleaning this up a bit. PSDs: (Click the tag) Request PSDs from HERE! Feel free to request PSDs to anything in that main album. Right now my laptop doesn't have a power cord, so if the PSD is on my laptop I won't be able to get it up right away, but I will...
  16. C

Digital Media (Must be semi-pro or higher to post.)

lol I like that. Just noticed that in the graphics forum description. Clever staff member. :p Anywayyy. I swear this will be my last thread for a few days haha finished the tag I used in the battle with Happy Holocaust: and made one more in case King Sora X still wanted to battle: and...
  17. C

Finally finished this tutorial.

Well... some people were asking for this tutorial about a year ago and i forgot to finish it. I was doing a bit of cleaning on my desktop and came across the PSD to it and decided to finish writing it. so here it is. A year in the making lol Enjoy. =] Direct Link :D
  18. C

Happy Holocaust vs. C4E [VOTE]

Good luck H.H. =] First to 7 wins. Tag 1: - Happy Holocaust ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tag 2: - C4E Fin. 0-7.
  19. C

Open Challenge!

1 on 1 freestyle tags. I've only made 2 tags in the past 9 months and a tag battle i think is what i need to push myself to be more creative. first person to post a new tag. no pre-mades. =] I'll try and have one done before tomorrow.
  20. C

Hold up... lemme fix my hat.

Nice. Forums allow posting of more than 2 images now. :D