• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fav part in KH2

I liked the cutscenes with organisation XIII and playing twilight town. The battle of 1000 heartless was good too.
  2. R

Roxas and Sora

They merged at the end of the intro. IMO the fight in twtnw was representing Sora/Roxas's inner-conflict or something??! I don't know...
  3. R

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I saw the ending for the first time last. I was really annoyed because I wanted to keep my saved game so that I could finish the final boss and watch the ending whenever I wanted but I accidentally saved over it again when I started a new...
  4. R

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

YES!!! I can't wait!!! The only thing I'm kinda bummed about is that it comes out at the end of our 2 week holidays :glare: but at least its finally almost here!!!! :thumbsup:
  5. R

Should there be another...

Thats a good idea. They could put out a CG DVD in between KH2 and 3 and make COM into a movie too. Not everyone has a psp or GBA.
  6. R

Old newb (If that makes sense)

I havent been around here for a couple of years. I feel like such a newbie all over again!! A recent trip to disneyland made me remember how much I loved this place! I was on the old forum way back, (remember the dark blue one??) good times. Anyway I'm just saying hi to everyone here especialy...