• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blackrazor187

Microsoft

Todd Howard: (After he strangles Bill Gate and takes his fortune) Its all coming to plan soon the whole world will become Skyrim.
  2. Blackrazor187

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

I'd remove the card system in chain of memories. It just was so really annoying.
  3. Blackrazor187

Would you buy the compilations again on next-gen

I seriously think that theres members here that are huge whales buying a shit ton of square merch from their online store to their cafe so that they could speed up the process of Kingdom Hearts and other games even though it irnoically doesnt work cause they have their heads deep up their assess...
  4. Blackrazor187

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Has Disney ever took notice of your site and had any of the staff here got invited to stuff Disney was hosting? And does liking Kingdom Hearts make you a Disney fan automatically because in my expierince i'm personally not at all a fan of Disney nor am i interested in anything that they make at...
  5. Blackrazor187

human stupidity knows no bottom at the abyss

Apparently a gender reveal party caused a wildfire and now all over the west coast its spreading around like crazy. Are you people fucking happy with yourselves? because i can't feel sorry for you at all if you did something stupid and its backfiring literally on you and you deserve every single...
  6. Blackrazor187

EASY LOVER SHE"LL TAKE YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU"LL FEEL IT!

EASY LOVER SHE"LL TAKE YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU"LL FEEL IT!
  7. Blackrazor187

One minute preview of TWEWY The Animation + "Where Is Hachiko" campaign revealed

Just kidding i actually wanna get a black cat and call it Mr. Mew and another cat and call it Morgana.
  8. Blackrazor187

One minute preview of TWEWY The Animation + "Where Is Hachiko" campaign revealed

Mr Mew is a pig not a cat or is it the other way around?
  9. Blackrazor187

I was actually playing this part of the game last night what a coincidence.
  10. Blackrazor187

My plans after this pandemic is done

Remember kids hugs and pugs not drugs else you end up like my classmates back in highschool.
  11. Blackrazor187

Well happy visiting whoever it is you're planning on seeing.
  12. Blackrazor187

Florida man buys out Japanese anime and gaming stores saves Japan from recession and is rewarded with 2d waifus coming to life. In other news Elon Musk finally has created the perfect nekopara and has made Gundam real.
  13. Blackrazor187

Singing in kingdom hearts?

I still to this day have ptsd from Atlantica.
  14. Blackrazor187

That reminds i need to apply for a passport as well if i want to visit Japan.
  15. Blackrazor187

When i've saved enough money i'm taking a really long vacation to Japan and shop like crazy in Akihabara especially with places like Animate,Sofmap,Beep,Super Potato and Book Off. Arcade games is something i really plan on doing and eating some Kobe beef as well. What are you guys be doing when...
  16. Blackrazor187

Final Fantasy XVI

Yep thats what i meant with the medevial setting.
  17. Blackrazor187

Anime/Manga ► Worst Anime/Manga You've Ever Witnessed?

Oh i see anyways pleasure to make your acquaintance so far i'm enjoying my time here had no idea how old this was till i read it lol.
  18. Blackrazor187

Anime/Manga ► Worst Anime/Manga You've Ever Witnessed?

Dude you've been around longer than i have been around and i'm only just like been here for a few weeks.
  19. Blackrazor187

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

In all versions of kh2 if you die trying to fight one of the bossess in Halloweentown it crashes the game.