• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. the red monster

A bug on the battle gate

Took out all the enemies (i looked everywhere around the place) but the battle didn't end and now i'm stuck wtf square lost 3 hours of grind.. just great. - edit: nvm, good thing auto save is a thing.
  2. the red monster

Thinking about getting the japanese version

Tomorrow the game is out on japan, the internet will be full of spoilers and it's gonna be hard to hide from. i'm thinking about getting the jpns version so i can actually see everything for myself but i have some issues with it, the menu will be fully jpns with no way to change to english ...
  3. the red monster

Extended face my fears japanese version

I have no idea why no one is talking about it or posted about, but here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDkXv8ZnBQI