• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

One minute preview of TWEWY The Animation + "Where Is Hachiko" campaign revealed

I love how the animation is practically identical to the original artwork
  2. Recon

The music of Final Fantasy discussion, read the OP.

FF7 Remake New Beginning *spoiler warning*
  3. Recon

Sony

So I haven’t done my research, but is there some transfer process to go from physical PS4 media to a digital PS5?
  4. Recon

Final Fantasy XVI

Meh, just not feeling the magic of this one. The engine is amazing, but XVI fails to captivate me. The bro-ship in XV is just too iconic, too captivating, too real... I don’t mind the medieval setting, but it just seemed flat, a bit too generic for my tastes. Of course, I will wait for future...
  5. Recon

News ► Preview of TWEWY The Animation to air September 19th on MBS/TBS in Japan

Man, Saturday can't come soon enough. I'm hoping they announce the official date. Lots of other sites say 2021. Pleaseeee be January. January is starting to look like a great month for anime.
  6. Recon

News ► GameInformer interviews Hazama, Suzui, and Nomura about Melody of Memory

If we’re going to see into the past, then I wonder if we’ll see Kairi’s grandma again
  7. Recon

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

I bought the special edition of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and haven’t even put 20hrs into the game since it launched. The game was a very disappointing experience.
  8. Recon

News ► Scholastic's Kingdom Hearts: The Official Handbook cover revealed

How did they...not double check everything for accuracy? Big yikes
  9. Recon

News ► Square Enix to hold KH Melody of Memory TGS 2020 Special Show

Not from the event, but do you think we’ll get any special arrangements? Also, Yoko <3
  10. Recon

Future Summons: Disney, Square Enix, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Fox, etc.

I don’t think the world is ready, or will ever be, if they put Will Smith into a Kingdom Hearts game
  11. Recon

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I’m so heartbroken. Chadwick was an amazing actor. RIP 😭
  12. Recon

News ► Tetsuya Nomura teases final trailer for Melody of Memory

Ah, so they didn't go with the *sitting on throne, looking bored, fist on cheek* trope treatment huh? Also, is it, uh, strange she isn't crossing her legs while wearing a skirt....? pls don't murder me
  13. Recon

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Mini Acrylic Stand Collection

I wish Melody of Music used these for the actual gameplay sequences instead of 3D models. Oh well... These are great. I'm glad we got these chibi versions.
  14. Recon

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Trophy List

"I don't wanna be a keyblade master, I wanna be a HIGH SCORE MASTA" - Sora
  15. Recon

The Actual Hardest DISNEY Bosses?

Was Julius not that hard?
  16. Recon

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol. 3 in January 2021

holy shittttt that is one angry duck he 100% about to zettaflare someone's ass
  17. Recon

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

The plot (but my brain says it's just going to major filler with a tease at the end)