• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alxnort

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX demo playable at PAX Prime 2014!

YES! This is great, my brother is going. He said he'll try to get me something at PAX, maybe something KH? X) Also, told him he NEEDS to play the demo of 2.5 for me! Either way it should be fun for him.
  2. alxnort

Which are you more excited for?

Got to say I an excited for both! But BBSFM more, it is my favorite KH game so I can't help myself! :D
  3. alxnort

I can't be the only one...

Yep, just like everyone here. I started KHFM and didn't get very far before school came my way, not to mention I doing a proud run with the kingdom key only (like you are). Got through all of 358/2 in one sit down because it was so easy to do. I'm not excited for CoM, I played both the Gameboy...
  4. alxnort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

Maybe I missed this part, but when is the winner supposed to be announced?