• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

JPGames: Melody of Memory is a Kingdom Hearts game first, a music game second

Zero to Hero please? I'm not gonna hold out hope for Everybody Wants to be a Cat but maaaaan that'd be sweet. As it turns out, this decision was made by Director Tetsuya Nomura This is my surprised face
  2. X

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

I just want more 2D animated films in KH dammit -3-
  3. X

News ► GameInformer interviews Hazama, Suzui, and Nomura about Melody of Memory

I hope Kairi's supposedly big plot relevance leads in the future to more than just a couple of cutscenes in one game.
  4. X

News ► Famitsu: KHMOM interview reveals no plans for DLC, no secret ending & more

There are 47 normal worlds, 16 of which are "Kingdom Hearts" worlds, and 31 of which are Disney worlds. In addition to that, there are about 33 boss arenas. Wait what? We even have 16 original KH worlds?
  5. X

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

Eh not to get off topic but that is a massive and somewhat misleading oversimplification of scriptural history and interpretation. Anyway frankly I still don't think we know enough about what the hell is going on to firmly judge the Master yet. Because despite the cheeky meta cutscene between...
  6. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

"She's never had her character fleshed out therefore it should never be fleshed out." Ok There is pleeeeeenty of potential if they ever cared to explore it.
  7. X

Yeeeaaahhh, I'm gonna be the reverse position. We've played as Sora a billion times and will unquestionably return to him in the future, and I also don't relish the idea of even more Riku focus after playing through his same character arc for years and years. A bit of fresh blood is what I need...
  8. X

I mean, if you're already barely in it for the characters, I'm not sure why switching among them should make much difference to you.
  9. X

Same, I had to do a Data Greeting in ReMind of just that for my own satisfaction lol. And yeah Kairi needs her spunk back.
  10. X

News ► Kingdom Hearts III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST Cover Art Revealed

~When you walk away, you don't hear me say Pleeeeaaase, oh baaaaby, give us a tracklist?~ I feel the same about unreleased tracks on OSTs.
  11. X

For some reason the official site isn't loading for me. Is there a problem? Yeah basically we've got a swing version here.
  12. X

Don't remind me, trying not to be negative which is very much not me but Imma tryin 😅
  13. X

Kairi has assumed the throne! Though her feet are cut off on the PS4 version lol
  14. X

Vanitas theme

I've always thought what we're calling KH3's version of Enter the Darkness is actually closer in tempo to Unbreakable Chains. Both are a lot slower than the original. Either way, it's all basically Enter the Darkness afaic. Don't know if speed is enough to substantially differentiate them.
  15. X

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

On top of that another number of cutscene tracks, mainly for Disney worlds, are really short. Like 20 seconds long. If anything gets cut I could see those being first--at least I'd hope so, before cutting anything more substantial.
  16. X

Ohh yes so Terra's orchestration, yeah that was good too.
  17. X

Which one is Chains to Bonds? The cutscene tunes I absolutely need need NEED are Breaking Xehanort's Dark Armor, Making our Mark on Fate, all the Org demise themes, Xigbar's from Olympus, and Kairi's from ReMind. At least, those are the unofficial names. Oh and the Epilogue track.
  18. X

Does it really though? The most extensive playlist rip I've found for KH3 until now came in at around 220 tracks. Which is a lot obviously. But in that total you also find A) a number of recycled tracks from other games, which KH3 used, like 13th Dilemma, Lord of the Castle, Link to All -- they...