• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

SoundGarden

SoundGarden anyone? :D I think SoundGarden is an excellent Grunge band, I love them for their awesome guitar riffs and Chris Cornell has an awesome voice, my favorite songs by them are, Superunkown, OutShined and Burden In My Hand. What do you think about SoundGarden?
  2. A

SoundGarden

Anyone like this band other then me? I think it's a great band, good old Seattle Grunge.
  3. A

à§çìí Kéÿßöá®ð

£õ£ àñýôñè wâñt tó kñòw hðw tø Ðö thî§ jµ§t PM mê fõ® thë £ïñk. Thì§ í§ mèäñt tó ßê fò® tðtå£ ñøñ§ëñ§é.
  4. A

The most annoying boss.

Shouldn't this be in the CoM thread? Oh well, Vexen I'll have to say was the most annoying.
  5. A

Katamari!!!

I LOVE this game, it looks like a game for 3 year olds(probably is) but it's too damn fun!! I cant put my PSP down. Anyone else like this game? I think it's a great to see some new intuitive gameplay. And the game has a cool soundtrack and lots of other extas.
  6. A

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion I got to see them in 3D, the journal isnt enough for me!!
  7. A

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

I like the sound of a multi-player you described pretty well how it should be like. it would have to be split screen though because two people cant use the same screen in third person.
  8. A

Crown side-quest! What do you think of it?

Got to agree, it's a nice to try something new wonder what the Mini game is for. I'm pretty sure Tetsuya didnt decide to throw the crowns in there for the hell of it, must be a reason why it's there.
  9. A

The "I'm getting/got KH2FM+ in March!!" Thread

im waiting until fall to see if it releases and if not I'll import.
  10. A

zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of kh

Re: zexions weapon:good theory for normal people who arent really normal because of k I got to go with the copying thing, it would seem to make more sense, because hes able to manipulate stuff. So it might be the copying thing.
  11. A

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

I LOVE THAT! are those heartless attached to it? anyway that awesome!
  12. A

Who thinks that Tifa is worthless in Kh2?

that whole fight with Cloud, Sephiroth and "Tifa" was just a little thing to throw in there to congratulate our hard work for defeating Sephiroth as with then Fenrir
  13. A

Apocaylptica

Anyone familiar with Apocaylptica? If not they are an Instrumental Rock band that is very good in my perspective, and have great songs such as "Hope", and "Bitter Sweet". If you havent heard of them and would like to just click the first Samurai Champloo video next to my sig.
  14. A

Kingdom Hearts II Novel Vol 4 Cover~

cool i should start reading the novels Im probably going to get the mangas soon too
  15. A

House

Anyone like the show House? I think its a great show plus House is funny :thumbsup:
  16. A

my Chain of Memories deck building guide

nice guide Kirsdarke but my deck is working just fine XD I named it Final MiX and has a balance of some really good cards. But I like the guide you made too, very strategic
  17. A

P.o.d

any one else besides me like P.O.D? and if so what song do you like? i like Here Comes The Boom, Youth Of The Nation,and Goodbye For Now.
  18. A

Small Speculation

yes!! Im so exited for this game!!! if they dont release it in the USA ill be pissed and kill Nomura :D oh and Hyakkimaru Hiro you have one BADASS SIG
  19. A

Small Speculation

that sounds pretty cool, I would like the Diamond Dust and one-Winged Angel in the game.
  20. A

The Clock Tower Phantom

I really need help fighting this boss because every time he casts that death thing my guys die basically instantly. Anyone give some advice for defeating him? I would be very grateful.