• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Ultima Weapon?

actually u beat Sora's mode then go and beat Riku's mode and then do calm bounty in Castle Oblivion
  2. T

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

i have a 9 card of an Ultima Weapon
  3. T

Another Side, Another Story *help*

actually use oogie boogie first when u need healing then use mickey cards
  4. T

What level?

have a lot of 0 cards incase he uses dark aura
  5. T

Mushu summon?????

throws flame balls i can also i can pm some more secrets
  6. T

Create your own card.

i just thought of some more while i waas getting killed in FFX. Card: Flare Description: non-elemental damage Obtain: Axel Card: Ultima Description: causes enemies to automatically reduce to 1 hp Obtain: Marluxia Card: Holy Description: eliminates all enemies stuns bosses Obtain: Beat Riku's...
  7. T

Create your own card.

Quint Limit Description: Sora makes 4 clones of himself in his 4 forms and they contiounsouly attack the enemy Works best on bosses Obtain: Ansem Shuriken Blade Description: the keyblade turns into a gun like form and it shoots shurikens Obtain: Leon and Yuffie
  8. T

Zexions weapon

you r wrong ariyo zexion controls illusion and we dont kno what his weapon his it could be anything. but all i know is he controls illusions . End of story.
  9. T

can anyone help

actually marluxia 1 is hard and marluxia 2 is easy but hes so darn annoying i can also pm u some secret stuff u can get on CoM
  10. T

larxene and other org members

no u dont fight zexion and the hardest boss for sora is marluxia and the hardest boss for riku is ansem
  11. T

Zexions weapon

zexion is a master of illusion and i saw his weapon i gotta find the pic though
  12. T

Question

well CoM is a good game but they hide all the good keyblades
  13. T

Need Help With Finding A Item Card....

you get megaelixir when u open key to rewards in Destiny Islands
  14. T

Sword of Mana? That game is too confusing!

Sword of Mana is a good game. Its just that the game is so confusing. The game is actually so difficult that you have to go online for a walkthrough. In Devius Manor on the last part I had to go online to find out how to get the door to open with four stinkin bells. This game is good but...