• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rydgea

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

Maleficent needs to erase Pete. This thread proves it's bad for her PR. Then she can go back to being a truly evil threat.. good PR? Idk, him, Captain Hook and Demyx can form a coalition of bumbling, benched baddies.
  2. Rydgea

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

This is kindof how I feel about KHIII in general. There are definitely certain technical achievements that deserve to be lauded. However, technical mumbo jumbo doesn't mean much when it comes to matters of the heart. Even though III doesn't have my favorite soundtrack in the series, it's still...
  3. Rydgea

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

The music. The sweet, dearly beloved music. It's a musical, rhythm game. Anything else is just trimming.
  4. Rydgea

Rare KH1 NPCs

I always thought it was bizarre (but fun) that there were palette swaps of the more iconic FF characters. Not!Wakka's eyes, man. Heck, even the model of the first guy in this video is odd, since he's an alternate of the one who gets his heart taken in the Second District of Traverse Town. That...
  5. Rydgea

In name only XIII was the last I recall receiving an OST Plus, and that was only to add tracks that had made it into official trailers, but was stuff that wasn't used in game, etc. XV naturally received additional soundtracks for the additional games, DLC, etc. VII:R's has straight omitted...
  6. Rydgea

It's certainly a practice I've become accustomed to with Square. As it stands I'm withholding on FFVII: Remake's soundtrack with the intention of buying an OST Plus down the line. Even then, there's a possibility that some things may still be cut or retailer exclusive. Just going by past...
  7. Rydgea

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered.

PS4 Pre-Order Bonus Theme I wonder if the Switch / smartphones will get a bonus.
  8. Rydgea

Semi-new here sharing what KH did for me

Sounds like a very intense childhood. Glad KH was able to provide some comfort, perhaps in lieu of a proper support system, which I hope you have these days. best of luck with everything and enjoy your stay on the forums.
  9. Rydgea

6/22 Union χ JP Updates: Premium Quests, Bianca & Bernard's birthday

That's one thing always going for UX. The stupidly cute swag of under-represented properties in the Disney / FF canon. I -actually- want Bernard's look in my closet.
  10. Rydgea

News ► Watch: English Versions of Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and 2020 Trailer

Transliteration still hurts localization efforts if it's something as colloquially bizarre as, "I'll never forgive you!"
  11. Rydgea

I just love Turtle!Goofy~

I just love Turtle!Goofy~
  12. Rydgea

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Dives Into Finny Fun and More in New Screenshots

It's going to be interesting to see how these new-ish maps are laid out. But it looks like Donald is already being stingy with his costume magic in this version of Atlantica. Seriously though, I wonder what the reasons will be for the model/costume restraints this time. Chain of Memories and...
  13. Rydgea

What songs do you want to see in Melody of Memory?

Just noticed the obvious nod to Theatrhythm with the way difficulty is labeled. ♡ That's an Academy Award winning song. Of course it's going in. I'm after "Swim This Way" cringe ownership. EDIT: Also, what is this, Chain of Memories? Give us Mer-Sora.
  14. Rydgea

I'm not agin it! It would be nice to see some old school representation. Nothing against the ReMIXs, mind you. Theatrhythm Curtain Call could have utilized rearranged tracks for a number of titles, but we got an assortment of lo-fi goodies.
  15. Rydgea

The main reason I can even be excited for a game like this is because the music has been such a strong constant in the series and deserves to be celebrated. It'll be interesting if we get any new compositions and new arrangements in game. For instance, I love that Yoko Shimomura has a history...
  16. Rydgea

Could further paid DLCs be possible for "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

Ahhh, money. The beating heart of KH.
  17. Rydgea

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

There will always be games that have nostalgic art direction, whether it's sprites, low-polygon models, etc. I can appreciate that. That being said, these look rather polished. I'm not sure what assets they utilized. Re:coded's cinematics? Which I still haven't seen. This is just one of those...
  18. Rydgea

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I never like KH2!Atlantica more than KH1's, but it was fun and always made sense to me given Disney's Broadway-style background. And then we got more of it in BBS with Disney Town, hints of it in the summons / D-links / Dreameaters. Of course, it made sense to utilize a series of gorgeous...
  19. Rydgea

News ► Master Odin is confirmed as Xehanort's Master in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Nomura's in full Gollumnort mode, trolling us with this design. Imagine seeing a Tolkien credit before the title card. Also, if you're going to do this, KH, plz let the man have a "Gunge Lance" keyblade~
  20. Rydgea

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

Aiming for the my last trophy (Best Bromance <3), when this game suddenly received the patch 1.03 update. Though I couldn't tell you what it's for..