• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

???????

that happened to me when I finished kh. I guess it's normal
  2. L

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

I know I know but you're missing my point the games out there's gonna be spoilers everywhere so what do you expect.
  3. L

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

umm look khII has been out forat least 2 weeks now preety much everyone beat it and it's kinda obvious by the tilte it's a spoiler cause it talks about kh3. Sora probably won't be outta the game he's like the face of it but yeah like they said dun worry 'bout it.
  4. L

my friend and i

ummm ok missed the point but yeah good for you.
  5. L

did the wait lessen the excitement?

hell the wait made me not even care. I'm so used to waiting I dun care if I dun get it for another year.
  6. L

are you excited about kh2

How is this possible there isn't even a thread part?_?
  7. L

are you excited about kh2

I'm excited but not enough for six threads...damn
  8. L

Yelling at your calendar!

I dun yell at my calendar it never hurt me.....no not really I've got other things to do in life
  9. L

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE on it

umm dosen't everybody already know/known this for a long long long time??
  10. L

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT BELIEVE on it

might be a good theory if the link to the thread worked
  11. L

your hype for kh2

everyone in this thread scares me. I wanna see it delayed one more time just to see the crime rate go up. ehh I've waited so long I dun care anymore it's just a game.
  12. L

Which REAL date?

?_? I dun see a poll and haven't they already found out the release date
  13. L

Have you been Spoiled?

I haven't. I look but I'm always to lazy t read then a minute later I forget so I dun know anything.
  14. L

How much $ would you be willing to pay?

ehh If it was like 70$ I'd just wait. there's no sense in spending my money when the price will come back down
  15. L

Who is this evil sora guy

Hah I knew it was to stupid to be true but anyway this is spam now.
  16. L

Who is this evil sora guy

AHahaha This is so stupid it's funny. yes it's roxas
  17. L

Where does the money go!?

probably square will have to give Disney somethin' for legal reasons
  18. L

SP0iLER: BHK`s NAME

sorry real old.
  19. L

why did it take so long.........

first of all It's alot longer they probably stopped about half a year to wait to make it it's just the way these things go ya know you just gotta be patient
  20. L

Shell Theory

??? this is all spam and why would you name yourself D!CK anyway do you like them??