• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

All these theories and reviews are really interesting, made me think a lot. Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  2. S

Who Was The Traitor?

It seems like they're all traitors at this point, but we'll see. ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
  3. S

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

Totally agree with the last comment, it's sad but unfortunately it's the truth. Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  4. S

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

I already lost because of Magikarp too and not only once unfortunately. ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
  5. S

Is BBS 0.2 so bad?

BBS 0.2 is totally different in gameplay and graphics, it's kind of a demo (with different gameplay and a unique story) of KH3. It is a bit short but at least the essential is there. TweakBox word counter Tutuapp
  6. S

Traditional Chinese version of KH Union X to be terminated on April 15th, 2019

It could be worse. SE could have made us a Ubisoft: Completely remove Winnie for all versions. Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
  7. S

The Story of KHUX

Hello ! Thank you for your work Muke, Here I know that a lot of topics are talking about it, topics I've read And I still do not understand what is included in the mobile game "KHUX" (I think I'll end up understand why I'm explained long haha) Let me explain : On topics, some say that KHUX...
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X[chi] Walkthrough Help

Hi all, could you help me? My friend tells me that the update arrives in April in Japan and that we will have to wait a long time. While I think he is going out in April for me. In any case, I did the preinsciption campaign and I am too close. I agree, the story becomes weird. Someone I know is...