• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nial

Dream Drop Distance - Happy 4th Anniversary!

4 years already?! Damn, I can't really believe it. I remember that they decided to not translate the game in my language (Italian) and people complained sooo much, things like "oh I do know English, but it's the principle that matters, so I'll not buy it!" and I was like "what the hell are you...
  2. Nial

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Alright, well it doesn't really change that much, I was just curious :D Was waiting for the final volume to come out to get all of Days manga, bless Yen Press *-*
  3. Nial

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I have a (probably) stupid question: on Book Depository the 5th volume of Days is listed as " Available", but since the release date is the 20th, will it be considered a preorder if I buy it now? :Oc
  4. Nial

News ► Free Roxas & Sora Lithograph with Preorders of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Europe!

So, if I preordered on amazon, I don't get it? If I go here Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and select a retailer amazon is on the list, but I don't know...
  5. Nial

Character's Report Vol. 2 Translations

this is amazingnothingtoseehere