• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

~ The Elie Fanclub ~

For those who like/love Elie (from RaveMaster/Groove Adventure Rave) are welcome. this is one of my favorite animes and has IMO the hottest/cutest female in anime in it Elie. all are welcome
  2. K

Fighting Riku for the fourth time

try using the jafar card he can't break your cards as long as you constantly attack i beat him at about level 39 or so save your 0 cards and use them when he does a sleight and try to dodge the dark firaga if your behind him it won't hit you and i cant think of anthing else at the moment
  3. K

The Altered Ones (retry)

There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman/swordsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments are performed to create living...
  4. K

Hottest/Cutest anime female

i was just curious who you guys thought was the hottest/cutest anime female is. IMO its Elie from Rave Master (Groove Adventure Rave)
  5. K

The Altered ones

kinda bored and randomly got this idea There is an oginization known as the "Order of Odin" made up of thugs and assasins united under one legendary gunsman known as the "Dark Angel". they secretly control 1/4 of the entire worlds economy they have a huge hidden lab where horrible experiments...
  6. K

Organization 13's Heartless

I know about Xemnas and his heartless and stuff but what about the other 12 members do they have there bodies or did they change into something we already killed sorry if this has already been done i was just curious
  7. K

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie

anyone seen this anime it has plenty of fan service but still an interesting plot
  8. K

Sephiroth VS Shinobi

who do u think would win Sephiroth vs any ninja/shinobi from any show or game?
  9. K

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

hey Kairi has gotta keep Sora in check somehow
  10. K

Kairi's (No Spoilers In Titles)

someone no like Kairi havin a keyblade i have no problem w/ it
  11. K

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

they at least could have put like a mini boss as the 1000th enemy or something to that affect because even on proud mode that battle was way to easy
  12. K

Tifa Confirmed?!

TIFA ROX lol
  13. K

Tifa Confirmed?!

i agree but the only thing we can do is wait and see
  14. K

Duelist Armies (Yu-Gi-Oh Rp)

i got really bored and saw my deck and it gave me this idea. Alright you're an elite duelist who fights for his nation you can use your real deck or make up one. It has to follow the baisic rules though. no god cards or anything like that or no hey look i drew Exodia on my first turn that just...
  15. K

Tales of Symphonia 2

It has been several years since Lloyd Irving and company defeated Mithos and reunited the 2 worlds now Lloyd is searching for all the exspheres but people are not willing to give up the power of the exspheres and some are gathering to stop Lloyd calling themselves Neo Desians Now join the quest...
  16. K

Eternal Darkness

within every light there is darkness where there is darkness the light has always come to destroy the darkness but the darkness is growing stronger destroying the light and creatures of darkness now rule with there powers growing there is no light to save them but only hope for the few who wish...
  17. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh2

Lets cont. hehehehe
  18. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it comes out around christmas or so everyone says
  19. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sort of you start with a low weak deck you get cards which are your attacks and certain cards can be comboed to make better moves ex:3 9's makes zantetsuken
  20. K

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yep it is pretty good i don't care for the battle system though. the movement is to limited but it is still good and sets the stage for kh2.