• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Swing

Is it possible to see 20th Century Fox properties in the future?

Kinda depends on how long Disney and KH, in general, will last. I mean, it took them until KH3 to finally add Pixar movies to the game. Which 20th Century Fox properties do you want to see in KH in the future? The ones that come to my mind would be James Cameron's Avatar since the movie would...
  2. Swing

Kairi gets dragged away

A request that I had to draw for someone on DeviantArt. It is a cartoony scenario where Kairi gets kidnapped by the Heartless in the first game.
  3. Swing

Will the Kingdom Hearts series ever feature elements from Disney TV-shows?

I'm not talking about featuring them as a whole world, because I do not think this will ever happen, but maybe given a separate character a small role in another world like Scrooge and Remy did in KH3. Or maybe even something smaller like a cameo on a poster or a billboard. Like for example, you...
  4. Swing

Kairi should have been the star of the Kingdom Hearts franchise!

You folks think I'm confused for saying this, but I mean it. No Joke! I really think Kairi should have been the main star of the KH series. Why? Let me explain: - She is the only one of the main trio that had a backstory. She lost her memories, has no idea where she comes from, and doesn't have...
  5. Swing

Should Phantom Blot be part of the new Organization XIII?

Okay, we all now this is not going to happen. This thread is more like a "what if... question". Nomura (I think) already said in an interview, that he wants to keep the Disney and FF characters out of the main narrative and only wants to focus on his original characters he has created. An even...
  6. Swing

What purpose does Kairi serve?

Even thought she is still technically the female lead of the whole Kh series she has a shocking low presents in the KH games. I mean sure, she technically has a huge role in the story (I think) because she is one of the seven Princesses of Heart and kinda also their leader (I think) but the...
  7. Swing

What unusual characters do you want to see in KHIII?

What kind of unusual characters do you want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3, that actually could appear? I don't mean some absurd ones like Spongebob Squarepants or Batman - I mean characters that technically belong to either Square Enix and/or Disney, but some taht are really unusual. Characters...