• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Katsagu

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

I'm very very excited just for the gameplay honestly. I see the story here as a cool addition, but I'm getting it for the rhythm game, after playing Theathrythm for the 1st time just last week, I can't wait to get a KH one where the music is much MUCH more familiar for me. It's going to be a...
  2. Katsagu

8/1 Dark Road Update: August Event Calendar, New Cards and Events

I saved my 10 tickets for this pull, really wanted one or two from the BBS trio :c got nothing. But hey got my 1st scene card, the Riku one. Excited for all those updates, hoping the next story update doesn't get delayed, if it does I'm probably dropping the game
  3. Katsagu

Dark Road: Chapter 2 - The Presence of Darkness

Honestly this delay kind of got me a bit down on the game. I felt I had an objective for all that grinding, pulling, doing events and that was to experience the story as it came out for myself. But right now that's kind of impossible like this when I like to be on the centre of KH discussion...
  4. Katsagu

Anyone notice how the shot of ventus falling through his broken heart in the bbs opening is similar to the kh3 opening?

I have no idea what you're talking about? Why not post the video?
  5. Katsagu

Dark Road: Chapter 2 - The Presence of Darkness

This is silly, they're purposely not giving us the update at the same time, the translation as to be done for sure already.
  6. Katsagu

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

Pls pls pls don't be a "Xehanort and gang's shenanigans in wonderland" filler type of thing. Have it actually be something interesting.
  7. Katsagu

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

Got Theatrhythm Final Fantasy curtain call used today... Saw it cheap on a second hand store and though why not? Have been playing during the afternoon... KH MoM is now my most anticipated game of the year, I cannot wait to play this. I CANNOT! It will be so glorious. Kind of sad they didn't...
  8. Katsagu

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

Squall: "Think you can handle this many?" Cloud: "Well...might be tough if one more shows up." Squall: "Then that'll have to be the one I take care of." Cloud "What? You're fighting too?" I love it so goddamn much. I just love cloud's first response. Make FF important again in future games...
  9. Katsagu

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

Having the final boss music not done by Shimomura was a sin I'll admit, and one I just don't get. Those violins just sound so wrong.
  10. Katsagu

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

This is a part of this game's ost that seems to go very unnoticed by people. I guess fans are used to have a theme repeat during certain scenes always exactly the same, but the way this game uses it's ost and character themes in different parts of the game elevates the ost of this game for me...
  11. Katsagu

7/27 Dark Road Update: New Card and Event

I can't for the life of me get an art card or scene card... I must have every other card in the game except those.
  12. Katsagu

7/27 Dark Road Update: New Card and Event

Loving the changes. This is a good sign that they're listening to fans feedback! Now to try this new event. Still have to defeat 50 more huge watermelons but still have a couple of days for that.
  13. Katsagu

Yeah I had to leave the game on auto for the 1st time during the night to be able to farm well enough for that on 1*, so I didn't even get much BP from that. Right now it feels like a choice between getting good BP for your level or having to farm for these rewards.
  14. Katsagu

7/17 Dark Road Update: Updated July Calendar

Love daily mission board. Love that a new chapter in the story is coming out also! And great that we get a guaranteed magic draw. Hope I don't get on of the operas there, since I got the 3 already.
  15. Katsagu

7/13 Dark Road Update: KHUX link campaign, New Enemy Event

Will we need event keys for the Colorful Gummi Hammer??
  16. Katsagu

Why is it a "huge yikes"? Why is trying to fix a hugely criticized ongoing event a bad thing? :unsure:
  17. Katsagu

They listened!! Now I may be able to reach the final goal! Also invisible was very easy today. The easiest of the bunch so far.
  18. Katsagu

7/6 Dark Road Update: Daily Enemy Quest

Thank god I got the Alice card on my first pull. Makes Pot Centipede way easier. I'm thoroughly enjoying this new event. At level 21 these fights are keeping me on my toes and are really fun. But I'm pretty sure it's because I'm lucky to have already 3 magic cards and in this case an Alice...
  19. Katsagu

Yeah I'm going through the UX story only to get jewels haha I never thought I'd see the day where I reached ventus appearing on UX's story. But here I am.