• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Famitsu Scans and Screenshots July 21 & 22, with translations

Re: New Re:coded scans I've seen some of these. Haven't seen others (though I'm often behind, doesn't mean they are new). Thanks OP
  2. Z

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

I know, I like Nimoy. He just wasn't as good as he was in the other trailers IMO.
  3. Z

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

Ahk, thanks. Still not sure im going to like it..
  4. Z

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

I actually feel MX has gotten a bit worse :S Leonard Nimoy is still good, but not as epic as he was in the trailer. I believe the big three plus Mark Hamil all deserve kudos. Brilliant performance. Any word on Terra's VA then?
  5. Z

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

>.> Wait.. why did this have turn based gameplay along with the gameplay from BBS... and why was it sidescroller in some parts and not in others. Sounds like Square Enix has gone a bit bipolar with the gameplay here.. not sure if want :S
  6. Z

Abortion - Pro life or pro choice?

Ok, if there is a thread on this, I couldn't find it, so I assume it has been lost in the depths of inactivity. So guys, what do you think? Do you believe abortion should be illegalised? Females, would you get an abortion? If yes, under what circumstances?
  7. Z

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah I meant armour.
  8. Z

shoes

I hated Sora's giant feet in the first game :S
  9. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Yeah but why would IMDB put it in the first place? Maybe it stemmed from the whole "Lol, Terra looks like batman, wouldn't it be funny if Christian Bale voiced him" and thinks got lost in translation like chinese whispers :S
  10. Z

Site-ripped videos

Ahk. I see. It's nice we can run them on our psp. Thanks OP
  11. Z

Site-ripped videos

So what exactly is in these videos?
  12. Z

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I don't even know how the Christian Bale rumours started :S
  13. Z

Is Birth By Sleep a challenge?

Easier or harder than Days?
  14. Z

Senerios in BBS

Whys that? Do you have any specific reasoning or just to try something new?
  15. Z

Quick Question.

DiZ = completly in control of the virtual twilight world (except when 1337 hax0rs like Axel break in) He can control all the people he has created in the town. They are fake, like puppets. Most of the time they are on autopilot, but it wouldn't be a big assumption to assume he can control them...
  16. Z

General BbS Question

Look at the date.. 2005. :S Dear God, can't people read. Nomura has said so himself. Also, because its 2005, it has most likely been removed from their archieves.
  17. Z

General BbS Question

As I said, 200 is still a crapload more than 2-3 at one time.
  18. Z

General BbS Question

Still a crapload more than 2-3 at a time.
  19. Z

Your dream partner?

Hi KHI. I was wondering what would be the characteristics of your ideal partner - and no, it doesn't have to be realistic.