• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rhapsody

hope you've been well, yo. this TWEWY news got me thinking about old times in the rp forums

hope you've been well, yo. this TWEWY news got me thinking about old times in the rp forums
  2. Rhapsody

FLEES

FLEES
  3. Rhapsody

News ► The World Ends With You "The Animation" website opens

Soooo i think it was around 13 yrs ago that on this very same forum a group of us created this TWEWY rp that I still have fond memories of... so like, this is Very Cool.
  4. Rhapsody

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

can't believe some of us even remember this place tbh
  5. Rhapsody

shibuya

(i think most of yall know how this game goes. still, I’m reposting and editing the info from the last twewy rp me and ews collaborated on. also i was having issues with formatting while posting this, so ignore those.) {a TWEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI roleplay} Players Profiles...
  6. Rhapsody

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Promo Art!

JOSHUA why you always so sassy with your little hair-flip pose yeah I see you
  7. Rhapsody

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You uh-oh. lemme just cross my fingers on this one.
  8. Rhapsody

TWISTER [ the world ends with you ]

à .T W I S T E R. ß {A WEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI ROLEPLAY COLLAB by Rhapsody & Endless Warrior Sora} ~*~ "Excu-" Great. "Err, sir, can you -" Just perfect. "Wait! Do you know where-" Really, were these people deaf? Her jumbled phrases were all ignored. She tried to...
  9. Rhapsody

TWISTER: A TWEWY roleplay [ sign ups/ooc thread ]

Give up on yourself… …And you give up on the WORLD. à .T W I S T E R. ß {A WEWY/SUBARASHIKI KONO SEKAI ROLEPLAY COLLAB by Rhapsody & Endless Warrior Sora} WARNING: SPOILERS ARE IN THE FOLLOWING POST AND WILL BE IN THIS ROLEPLAY. In fact, this whole roleplay takes place after...
  10. Rhapsody

The World Ends with You

And as for Dark Matter, I only recall Reaper Beat dropping it on Ultimate difficulty...
  11. Rhapsody

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You Well, here's the link to the page: Amazon.com: The World Ends With You: Nintendo DS: Video Games
  12. Rhapsody

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends With You The game is said to be in stock in multiple shopping sites, including Amazon. I Googled it about a minute ago. But anyway, I haven't played TWEWY in a while. :\
  13. Rhapsody

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I'm not sure, since I don't know if there is a certain amount of PP you earn with each passing day/week. But I do know that the more amount of time you spend not playing, you earn less PP. With 85 days off, you would've probably gotten a lot PP if the amount earned stayed the same constantly.
  14. Rhapsody

Neither have I. I usually play through the last week or Another Day. Heck, I even play through the first week more often than the second for some reason. Though, if I ever do play through Joshua's chapter, I usually start on the last day.
  15. Rhapsody

Sho Minamimoto, Cal.
  16. Rhapsody

'Kay, well my only suggestion is to just keep on playing with it. You can always tweak your level down a bit lower if you want to, and also make sure your difficulty is set on normal when you battle with it. Also, yeah, I've got a problem that's been bugging me: How can I chain more Noise...
  17. Rhapsody

I would think that dropping your level down to 15 would be enough... Dropping the level gauge down by 18 levels would give you a pretty good chance of getting the pin. How many times have you fought the Noise?
  18. Rhapsody

What difficulty your level is on when you enter the battle depends on what you'll get. Try chaining together battles to have a higher chance of obtaining the item.
  19. Rhapsody

Both pins are sold at Wildkat. However, only one out of the six pins (six pins meaning: Black Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, etc) will appear in one DS. So, Zero Inferno could have very well bought Black Jupiter from Wildkat, but a different pin could have appeared in Vandread's game.