• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Have You Preordered or Prebooked?

^^thats not fair>_> but anyways i preorderd!!!! HURRAY!!! no one can take my copy!!!!
  2. C

Big lines...

it depends on where you live.....and yeah like what Wrath of Roxas said, if you live in a populated city....i doubt there will be a huge line where i live...even though it is kinda populated...but i just a feeling that it wont.....but i might be proved wrong we'll see..
  3. C

your hype for kh2

i cant wait any longer me and my friend were just going off in class today talking about it!!!...i always get super excited when i realize that its finally coming out next week!!!
  4. C

Opinion Time!!!!

tis very important for me to be da first!!!.....but i dunno if im gonna be...i have a friend that might very well be just as obssesed as i am...so i got a little competition......>_>.....
  5. C

limited edition guide

shot...i guess i better reserve the guide soon...i want it...i dunno why i didnt reserve it when i did the game...but w/e...i'll just hafta go back...
  6. C

question

well i reserved at gamestop and they told me i can pick it up the 31st...im hoping that guy was just stupid tho and that i can really get it the 28th...
  7. C

What if KHII got delayed

i would sue....i dunno what my claim would be....but i would try >_>...i would probably say that they caused me much mental anguish over it....and that it's killing me....and if it dosnt come out the 28...that WOULD die
  8. C

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

i made this..... i got bored.......but its not done yet.....i still need to add the heart to the background plus i gotta alot of other things i want to do it...=D
  9. C

kh2 good or bad

best game ever made!!!!.....maybe....i dunno.......for me i hafta see if it can surpass FFVII...cuz for me thats the greatest game ever made....but KH2 has a good shot at passing it!!!!! =D....well see on the 28th!!!!
  10. C

How many hours a day would you play kh2?

until i get tired of playing....which never seems to happen so i usually never stop....which kinda sux cuz then im really tired the next day...but i just keep playing
  11. C

KH2 Advertisment

where i live its not like BIG when you go into the malls...they have posters up and everything but its not really a lot of advertising...but they dont need to cuz there is ALOT of people at my school that are waiting for this game....they already know bout it.....=D
  12. C

guide or no?

^^lol i would join that order if that was so!!! but yes im getting the LE guide!!!!.......
  13. C

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

my gamestop told me the 31st....i hope they were just being mean and lying........:/......i want it the 29th!!!.....*sigh*... o well i guess i can wait 2 more days....
  14. C

how many of you.....

im already in the process of replaying KH........for like the 10th time......=D
  15. C

Hey

...yeah...but vincents like the coolest one that KH doesnt already have....
  16. C

Hey

yeah vincent would be really cool!!!....o and maybe reno....
  17. C

Roxas

im looking forward to playing him!!!!...after a while tho i'll wanna play sora again......but i still wanna be able to play roxas!!!!
  18. C

strange idea

i want a shirt with jack and sora.......actually my friend was telling me bout one of his friends that had a shirt like that...i think it was like that....
  19. C

strange idea

that would be so cool!!! and i have got see this halloween town sora...when is halloween...in october..*writes in planner*...cool im so going!!!
  20. C

is anyone pre-ordering?

i reserved mine!!!! hurray!!! now i dont hafta wait for it.......