• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Spoilers. dont enter fi you havent beat DLC.

I'm farming the stat boosters for when I eventually begin limit cut. For me it's either critical or nothing, despite the fact I suck at every game imaginable. They are a pain in the fucking ass to farm even with party max lucky strike. Battle Portal 11 over and over and over again Run from...
  2. D

Woody's an asshole

Poetic jargon aside, there is some psychological merit to negativity being humanity's main driving force. However, the relationship is inversed. People don't better their lives in the pursuit of happiness. We do it to avoid misery and suffering, be it planning for the future, getting over a...
  3. D

Woody's an asshole

Maybe that's why Young Xehanort didn't have a retort left soon after. He didn't want to cry in front of his arch-enemies.
  4. D

Why does this game exist

I wouldn't have a problem with Melody of Memories if it didn't double as Kairi's game. I tried my best to avoid the hype culture surrounding that fan-speculated game, yet I was still disappointed. Hell, Kairi isn't even in my top 10. Nomura said remind's title screen art is the foundation for...
  5. D

Why does this game exist

I am SO FUCKING GLAD I'm not a huge kairi fan. Although, it does hurt me to imagine what they're going through right now.
  6. D

Why aren't Goofy and Donald Keyblade wielders?

Now to address your question: both DG and Isa should keep their current weapons to preserve what little weapon diversity this series still. I don't know about you all, but I am sick and tired of seeing keyblades all the time. Everyone needs a keyblade, every must wield a a sword. Newsflash...
  7. D

Why aren't Goofy and Donald Keyblade wielders?

I just want Mickey to pass on his keyblade's attribute to Riku. Kingdom Key W aka Star Cluster is, according to Chip, a keyblade of darkness, just like it's predecessor: Kingdom Key D. If anyone deserves to wield a keyblade of darkness, it's Riku. I wish it were possible for Braveheart and...
  8. D

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

Nomura stated that nobodies don't age. However, Zexion contradicts that. The fairest work-around I can grant nomura is: "nobodies stop aging at early adulthood" So would "adulthood" be age 18-21 by US standards or age 20 by Japanese standards? We'll never know. Anyway, the BBS took place 10...
  9. D

Tai Yasue: Great news Nomura! The fans like how you're handling the ships. Nomura: That's good to hear. You know, I think Ventus and Selphie are ready to take things to the next level. Tai Yasue: What're you talking about? They're happy because you've held firm to LGBT inclusion for nearly 20...
  10. D

Unfortunately, companies use shipping merely to exploit their audience. Yep, those poor, manipulated souls. Shippers express their passion online via forums, art, etc. and fight amongst each other over what's "most canon", "makes the most (literary) sense", etc. It's the best kind of free...
  11. D

Is It Nomura's Fault: The Problem With Kingdom Hearts

And for some reason it hurts me to laugh about it.
  12. D

At this stage in the game, I'm surprised Luxu saw Ventus in Xion instead of Skuld. Same hair color (mostly) and both have tits. Why make it harder for one's brain?
  13. D

Should nomura play it safe for the next saga?

Playing it safe is how Pokemon is still around. Back to KH. Verum Rex is a thing, so we all know the next saga won't play a damn thing safe..... except the rating simply because Disney would want to preserve their brand identity.
  14. D

Without days, Roxas' and Axel's friendship, the thing we were supposed to care so much about in KH2, would've been 100% tell, don't show. That's bad storytelling. "Care about these character interactions we never bothered to show or develop." "Care that they'll never be together again!" And say...
  15. D

The most disappointing thing about Limit Cut

For my own peace of mind, I'm glad they aren't included. I'm currently obsessed with min-maxing sora's strength, magic, and defense for the super bosses. It involves a lot of lucky strike farming from verum rex, money farming with rags to riches, and item farming in the now bland and boring...
  16. D

"I wish Nomura were able to fully express himself and utilize his creativity to the fullest. KH on its own can't provide that because most (well, legally none) of the characters are his own." That's what I managed to boil said discussions down to. It isn't that Nomura sucks. It's that he's...
  17. D

The culprits are Disney and Square Enix. Disney is run by controlling, power-drunk, sociopathic assholes. You know, as most successful businesses are. Google the dark triad. Nomura is very creative and has a lot of creativity,but he's only allowed to work on KH. He's become disinterested in...
  18. D

What was Ienzo's backup plan?

Sora told Xemnas that he wanted to do just that. When niceness makes up 90% of your character, it becomes creepy-nice. e.g. spending 98% of a world trying to force your worldview onto someone rather than let them think for themselves (frozen).
  19. D

Could Sora be one of the new Princesses of Heart?

I'm saying there are, theoretically, 2 ways to lose the PoH power. 1. Use said power on a lot of darkness, except kairi because she's an original character 2. (unconfirmed, but still logical) die. unless you get resurrected soon after, like kairi. Thus, I doubt sora is a PoH since she's been...
  20. D

Could Sora be one of the new Princesses of Heart?

I didn't mean they MUST die to lose their PoH power. I just think that death is ONE way to lose it. According to Mickey, Xehanort crystallized Kairi for later use (whatever that means in KH lore). Thus she still has her PoH power. The heart of a legit corpse is another matter.