• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

In before the MoM is a personification of Kingdom Hearts itself causing chaos in order to correct itself and, since the MoM is a mystery to everyone, he appears like exactly what a mystery is like in KH: a black coat. It'd be a mind blown event if the MoM completely removes his robe and either...
  2. Ballad of Caius

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

*whistles "phew"* https://www.siliconera.com/persona-4-golden-has-reached-500000-players-milestone-on-pc/ Guess every day's great at your Steam-es I presume this is going to more than incentive Atlus into porting the rest of the Persona franchise.
  3. Ballad of Caius

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

Uh, oh... https://www.siliconera.com/ace-attorney-director-and-writer-takeshi-yamazaki-has-left-capcom/ I am really having doubts that we're getting an Ace Attorney 7. Just when we would finally get some closure with the Thalassa-Apollo-Trucy arc. I guess that arc is forever to be cursed to...
  4. Ballad of Caius

"The truth is what you see" Plot twist: MoM is like Xion was during Days: every persona saw a different version
  5. Ballad of Caius

Will we finally get to face Apprentice Xehanort

I mean, a happy medium for me would be fighting cutscenes and the MoM gameplay I think of the Master of Masters whenever I see MoM lol
  6. Ballad of Caius

How Xehanort Left Destiny Islands

I'm a bit lost. Are you guys suggesting that Xehanort time traveled to the past, but through another Worldline and manipulated the events of that Worldline?
  7. Ballad of Caius

He could be more of a magician.
  8. Ballad of Caius

I'll be pissed if we confront Apprentice 'not via MoM gameplay and not KH3 mechanic :(
  9. Ballad of Caius

time correcting itself is an interesting concept or... what if everything we're living in KINGDOM HEARTS is actually the entire universe still being reconstructed? :o
  10. Ballad of Caius

Luxord connection to Dark Road?

Suddenly the idea of a group of people destroying worlds for the sake of altering their personal passage of time and not age comes to mind
  11. Ballad of Caius

Luxord connection to Dark Road?

Luxord being in Yozora's world doesn't invalidate him from actually being from Scala ad Caelum. It's possible that he either willingly jumped into the Verum Rex Worldline or he somehow ended up there from out of his control. Assuming he is an upperclassmen, perhaps some died and some were...
  12. Ballad of Caius

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

https://www.siliconera.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-team-is-currently-working-remotely-on-part-2/ --- I presume that a couple of months from now they can go full force
  13. Ballad of Caius

lol fans are saying that they gotta pay $300 to hear Xander talk in full sentences hahaha
  14. Ballad of Caius

Xehanort Is Player's Nobody?

This is a very good take as to how the Phases of the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise could differ in deeper explorations of elements.
  15. Ballad of Caius

https://www.siliconera.com/persona-5-anime-blu-ray-set-will-arrive-in-september-with-a-new-english-dub/ lol the box has a glaring spoiler
  16. Ballad of Caius

Xehanort Is Player's Nobody?

I feel like this is going to be a subject that is going to be addressed in subsequent KH releases, especially with the concept of Worldlines. It feel as though Yozora has a connection with Sora and it's the reason as to why he could find Sora in the Final World: because of his connection with...
  17. Ballad of Caius

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I honestly think they'll release the game in about three months. Remember that SE has that internal policy where they don't announce upcoming titles unless they're in a very comfortable state to be announced.
  18. Ballad of Caius

Humoring the Sora=MoM theory, perhaps something happened to Sora where he realized that not every time he can intervene and get what he wants.
  19. Ballad of Caius

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

I fear that part of the modernization process will focus on background music as well. Perhaps 1/4 or 2/4 of the music used on the Animé will be old ones.