• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Forgetting the plot...

I enjoyed it quite a bit.I would not say it was too easy,but not as hard as I would expect during some parts of the game like the final battle. Overall I had a blast with it :)
  2. M

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

Like 55 I think when I finished the game
  3. M

Does anyone still...

I don't remember the first one making me cry,but KH 2 ending sure did
  4. M

Favorite boss.

Probably the boss fight with Saix
  5. M

NA - Pre-ordering

I think I will put a pre order down once the official date is released for it
  6. M

Was this a good deal?

Lol,I did the exact same thing like 5 days ago :P. I thought it was a pretty good deal :)
  7. M

sea salt scenes

A big reason I follow the series is cause I like the cast so much,so scenes with characters I like are always cool,and ones where there happy are even better.Imo the series is pretty tragic,so scenes like these really brighten things up for me
  8. M

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

Most: Larxene,cause she is pretty,shes awesome and when shes playful shes so cute Least: hmmm,maybe Xaldin cause I don't really know anything about him,and he's not my type anyways .I don't hate him or really have anything against him though.
  9. M

Do you think Diz would've been a good boss?

I think it would have been kinda cool.I am always down for a good boss fight so I rather it been in the game and suck,then not ever be in the game and always wonder
  10. M

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

Wow,that first picture looks pretty awesome,as does Aqua in it ^_^
  11. M

Some English BBS Screens

Now that is one awesome screenshot
  12. M

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

Voted for none of them cause I like them all to much :P but in KH 2 Xigbar gave me a really tough fight.Maybe the hardest fight for me out of any of them.Did not really struggle with the others. I won on the first try,but he was owning the entire fight while I was just slowly picking off his health
  13. M

In CoM which org member took the longest

Larxene for sure for me.She was a awesome boss fight.
  14. M

Gummi Routes 100%

I never really cared to much about getting 100% on all of them.They were fun,but I didn't strive for it or anything.I just flew there them and did as best I could and never really messed with them again.
  15. M

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

I was glad she was back cause I like her as a key Disney villain,but they never really used her much.She was just around.I guess it was okay she was there,but it was disappointing she never really did much of anything
  16. M

favorite drive form

Valor I guess. I never really used any drives though >_< seeing people use master in videos was cool though
  17. M

Am I the only one...

I found that made her even more cute and adorable ^_^
  18. M

Am I the only one...

I have only played it on gba and yeah I was not a fan of the battle system really but I love the cast so much that I really enjoyed it. Larxene,Axel,Zexion,Marluxia and Namine ^_^ Can't hate that part of COM :P
  19. M

What struck you as odd?..

Wow,I really thought I was the only one who felt this way about that part of the game :P Goku needs to show Sora how a hero should behave ^_^
  20. M

What struck you as odd?..

That Sora found it funny that Maleficent was "toast". Merciful much? I mean you are the hero of the series.