• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

They're working with reduced staff during a pandemic, and Dark Road is completely different in format from UX. Events that work in UX won't work in Dark Road, and vice versa. There's gonna be a learning curve while they work out the kinks. Same thing happened when UX first released.
  2. Z

😭 ive been endlessly trying to grind the watermelon quest and now they make it easier i'm glad, but i wish they had mentioned this earlier
  3. Z

Luxord connection to Dark Road?

It was a typo haha Though Lodur is a valid anglicization of the Norse name Pretty sure Verum Rex won’t have anything to do with Dark Road beyond Luxord possible being connected to them both though. Nomura’s had this story on the back burner for years but it only came after KH3 cuz he could...
  4. Z

Luxord connection to Dark Road?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%B3%C3%B0urr A god in Norse Mythology whose name can be spelled as Ludor. As all the characters except Xehanort and Eraqus are related to Norse mythology, this seems likely.
  5. Z

Are Xehaqus a couple

It is a shitpost, but it's also true.
  6. Z

Yeah, for the amount of BP you get from a duplicate, you can just auto Wonderland 2 for like ten minutes. Shop Points on the other hand are a lot more difficult to come by.
  7. Z

Why does this game exist

It's less people finding problems with the little amount of characterization she has, and more that she has an overall lack of character development compared to most characters in the series, and what she does have is the typical Square Enix heroine problem where all her motivations revolve...
  8. Z

Xehanort Is Player's Nobody?

With how many elements of Versus XIII Nomura is choosing to rework for Kingdom Hearts, dreams are definitely a likely one. Dreams were supposed to be an element of FFXV, most likely a holdover from Nomura's version, but were cut sometime late in development. With phase 1 exploring the heart in...
  9. Z

Why does this game exist

The more I think about this project, the more it feels like Square Enix told him to make a rhythm game, and he decided to add relevant story to justify its existence. I'm really hoping he has something else planned for Kairi after this.
  10. Z

Xehanort Is Player's Nobody?

There's another possibility: Xehanort's heart could have been the heart of a keyblade wielder who perished in the war. Once the worlds were remade, his heart was restored to a body, leaving him with vague memories of another life. I think he'll probably have witnessed player's final moments...
  11. Z

Why does this game exist

Most people who wanted a KH rhythm game expected it to be along the lines of Theatrhythm, a fun spin-off to celebrate the series. No one ever really wanted a plot important rhythm game as the next game in the series, which is probably why you never heard anyone talk about wanting one. I just...
  12. Z

Baldr's sister & potential connections to Verum Rex?

Subject X is 15, so if Subject X is the Nameless Star, the Nameless Star would also be 15. I wasn't talking about the ages of the upper class, just who could be X or NS.
  13. Z

I'd argue it's more cohesive than UX was at the start. At least there's actual progression to the plot, instead of hundreds of mindless quests before they actually add anything relevant, and the cuts only really feel unnatural if you watch the cutscenes back to back. The fighting between...
  14. Z

They're not explicitly stated to be adults, but we can safely assume they are because they're treated like they're older and more knowledgeable than the normal keyblade wielders. Plus, just taking one look at Ira and Aced should tell you something. Ira seems like the oldest, with Invi and Aced...
  15. Z

Could further paid DLCs be possible for "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

I was hoping the MoM Kairi cutscenes would be more DLC for KH3, since I was hoping MoM would be a spinoff more than an interquel (assuming it takes place while Kairi is asleep in Re:Mind). I doubt we'll get any new KH3 dlc at this point now though. I also don't really think we'll get DLC for...
  16. Z

The game prioritizes doubles over single cards, and won't play singular cards if there are any other doubles/triples. So if you don't have any other blues, it won't cure. Auto mode should definitely be balanced around cures when you need it, but it's not exactly broken for not doing it.
  17. Z

So update on that "auto mode breaking" issue. If you have Protect (red), Potion (red), and Attack Boost (red), but the other two cards are blue and green, the game will just sit there until you turn off auto mode and select manually. Presumably other boost cards will have similar effects to...
  18. Z

7/1 Dark Road Update: July Event Calendar, New Cards

This event is going to kill me. 10000 watermelons when you can only kill 9 at a time...
  19. Z

Yeah, what Sign said. This thread is about the Star's identity, not necessarily how the Star ended up there, so while discussions theorizing about the Star's identity not being related to Baldr are relevant, theorizing about who killed Star are not.
  20. Z

I'm still not convinced they're the same person, but Japanese is a very contextual and imprecise language that doesn't always specify plurals, so referring to them as separate characters could entirely be a result of the translation, with the original statement being vague in that regard. The...