• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

Use L to call pooh Me: Okay .... Me: umm i pressed L ... Thats bet- No dont eat the honey Ur at Full health ... me: Okay now ur in a hole nice job ... No jump on the stump! ... God you missed again!! ... Me: okay now your asleep okay whatever ... Me and you grabbed some baloons ... *pooh...
  2. H

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

PETA arrested Tarzan after he kilked the lepord so yea ... wouldent be the same with a cheap look alike ... (ahem jack sparrow :D)
  3. H

Am I the only one who doesn't/didn't use sleights?

Ummm Trinity Limit or 3 Goofys count?
  4. H

Which character do you hate in CoM?

nuh uh they can do trinity limit .... okay they suck ... same with micky instead of kikin ass with a keyblade ... he has a card ... WTF!?!?
  5. H

Playing KH CoM on the DS

meh ill try it, note: graphics cant be better, sams game. Ive never tried since ... u know ... since ive beat it 4-5 times :P
  6. H

hell ill throw a copy of harry potter 5 (hardback) at you then question the pure power of literature damnit!! but i agree book sucks ... they probably drew straws and zexi got the shortest one
  7. H

How bout Riku 5th battle?! That sh*t was impossible!!!
  8. H

The first time you fight riku

yesm i did, not hard, just gotta improvize ... whatever the hell that means
  9. H

Apul may have beat my Seph record but...

grats on beating it by a second ... lol bet he was pissed
  10. H

i like vexen only cause the COM Manga, friggin hilarious. I dont like the plant heartless, or big body fatty heartless thingy
  11. H

lexaeus ... hes a friggin wimp. I also dont like ansem
  12. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

i got 4 shotted by sepi now im going to get two shotted by night? god thats going to be fun ...
  13. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

okay ill get on that when it comes to us shores
  14. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

omg l2p nublolz u soo nuby lik3 t0 th3 max man lv up 2 100 alr3ady and kick his @$$ oh and what he says when u deafeat him ... probably somthing half assed or a "heh " or " maybe you could be the one ..." then dissapears or somthing ...