• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Editorial ► Rumors of a Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series are greatly exaggerated

Yes, but kingdom hearts isn’t either of those. Everything that we’ve gotten at this point has connected in some way. If we get a series (which God I hope not) it’ll most likely have its connections. It’ll probably be similar to what marvel is doing, how their shows are going to influence the movies.
  2. S

Editorial ► Rumors of a Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series are greatly exaggerated

I’d say you edgy kids should be in school right now but unfortunately that isn’t possible.
  3. S

Is a terrible idea and would destroy the series as we know it.
  4. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Yep. Companies have changed their minds before. Nomura could have said that just so they 'could' work on other things for the time being. There are a number of reasons. One being of course that I'm wrong, but we'll have to wait and see.
  5. S

Another KH3 DLC?

To different opinions then. 🍻
  6. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Xion was honestly the hardest out of the 13 for me. I fought her for like 6 hours to the point where I memorized her entire pattern. I took a break and the next day I was able to beat her lol. The FF felt like an insult tbh and once I saw them in the trailer I knew that it was going to be such a...
  7. S

Another KH3 DLC?

I never said splitting was a good idea, only explaining that it can and has happened in the past. They're working on new things right now but completely ruling out the chance of another dlc is asinine. Kingdom hearts 3 being the first game of the 12 game series to be able to update immediately...
  8. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Disney wouldn't tell square that. If they said something, square probably wouldn't be allowed to have Hercules in the game at all. Disney wouldn't care about a single area. It doesn't affect them.
  9. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Again, the price is for what we got, not how hard it was to make it. That's a terrible argument. What we got wasn't worth $30. Sorry, that's the truth. I'm going to be 100% honest, I didn't even notice the members had a theme (different themes?) Playing during their fights, probably because I...
  10. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Nothing is "confirmed."
  11. S

Another KH3 DLC?

I understand that it's not an easy job, but ultimately the end result is what matters. That's what we pay for. That's what we get. You don't buy something you don't want just because you feel bad for the company. Not saying I didn't want remind, just making a point. I know that's probably...
  12. S

Another KH3 DLC?

The segments were short. Explorable scala isn't a huge deal. Cool, but not a huge deal. You play the characters for a single fight. I feel like data greetings only interest a specific set of people. The fights were great, but $30 for them is laughable. Your console exclusive argument isn't...
  13. S

Another KH3 DLC?

I never said the reason people are still playing is because of content. It was still big before remind. And I also never said it "needs" content. I was saying I expect it, because ruling it out is silly.
  14. S

Another KH3 DLC?

"You do realize this is the KH series right? We're used to getting nothing for years lol" That is EXACTLY the reason on why they would need to tide players over or feel the need to. Remind certainly wasn't worth the $30. "I really don't see what else they can do right now for KH3 and it really...
  15. S

Another KH3 DLC?

Again, I used the Coliseum as an EXAMPLE. And because my already established explanation that I won't repeat for a third time. And to tide players over. Sure, we have dark road coming however companies can split into teams or hire a smaller team for different aspects of a series to work...
  16. S

Shibuya

If he started there, would he not have been recompleted there? Ansems apprentices all (mostly) appeared in Radiant Garden, which is where the experiments all took place and assumeably where things went wrong and they all lost their hearts. If that's the case, then heartless must exist in...
  17. S

Another KH3 DLC?

I've already explained it. This is the first kingdom hearts game ever that has the ability to be updated after release. While sure, the numbers have dwindled since release, TONS of people are still consistently (re)playing it. So do you really think it's going to be a one and done? While I'm...
  18. S

Another KH3 DLC?

For right now. Remind just released. Of course they're going to be focused on fixes. They know people are still playing the game, and yeah I'm sure they have other projects, but I find it VERY unlikely that they're just going to discard kingdom hearts 3 altogether. It doesn't make much sense.
  19. S

Sephiroth

Nomura knows that fans wanted FF characters after this game. I don't think he expected people to be this concerned over it. I think its almost positive that FF will be more involved in the next big game.