• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

I have only ever viewed the movie once, but it was enough to leave an impression on me that it has the makings of a great Kingdom Hearts world, more so a world in a big numbered Kingdom Hearts game like part IV. Moana being the only playable female party member I doubt will happen, not if we...
  2. G

The ratio of returning/new worlds for KHIV?

I am certain Pooh will make another grand return. We can't get enough of the Pooh. This whole making each Disney world environment different from each other, is that a rule only recently applied to KH3? Who knows if that remains true in the next few coming years. KH2 had Land of the Dragons with...
  3. G

Is Sora now the youngest of the Destiny Island trio?

That is what I was thinking. Everyone or majority of the people that Sora has worked diligently to save eventually go on with their lives for the most part meanwhile he remains stagnant both in a physical sense and in mind set too. Sora being gone in limbo and being prevented to mature further...
  4. G

Disney characters you felt Sora had the best connection/chemistry with? 2.0 Chain of Fragmented Coded Dream Days by Sleep

Tron is leading the race with Aladdin and Ariel following behind in second place. Rapunzel and Pooh tied for third. It's easy to see how these five have as many votes as they do. I do wonder who in the end will make the final four.
  5. G

Do you want Disney characters to play an important role in original worlds again like KH1?

Like what happened with Beast and the Princesses of Heart being in Hollow Bastion in KH1, should we have a Disney character(s) play a role in an original/final world again? I for one do miss that.
  6. G

Is Sora now the youngest of the Destiny Island trio?

This is a strange phenomenon that just occurred to me. With Sora being "dead" he wouldn't age at all right? It seems he will be dead for at least a year. Meanwhile Kairi though is asleep/in a coma will continue to age regardless, like how people in real life still have their bodies age. Same...
  7. G

Same here. In fact I did mention it in a post some time ago. Compared to most Disney properties I never particularly cared for Frozen, however I know it means a great deal to others so I wouldn't be selfish to say I don't like it so don't bring it back, just cater to my needs only type of thing...
  8. G

Disney characters you felt Sora had the best connection/chemistry with? 2.0 Chain of Fragmented Coded Dream Days by Sleep

This is the sequel thread about the discussion of which Disney characters outside of Donald and Goofy that Sora had the greatest connection or/and chemistry with. This could include moments where they battled enemies together. Other times when they would engage in fun mini-games with one...
  9. G

I know they didn't and that's the point. There was no Galaxy Toys in any of the four Toy Story movies either yet it's apart of Toy Box in KHIII. Not saying this is a for sure thing to happen. For all I know Nomura is done with that world completely or maybe he is saving it for another game that...
  10. G

Disney characters you felt that Sora had the best chemistry/connection with?

Sometime actions speak louder than words I suppose. Sora doesn't need to say anything to Rapunzel or Ariel, it's all in the eyes. lol :) Btw, update again. Al has taken the lead again! Ariel and Rapunzel are tied in second place. Safe to say these three are crossing over to the next round.
  11. G

@Face My Fears You know I am certainly not against Agrabah returning. Neither am I opposed to seeing Halloween Town coming back too. Admittedly I am a bit biased as I am more familiar with the classic Disney films so I will always welcome more future adventures of Sora, Donald, and Goofy...
  12. G

Why aren't Goofy and Donald Keyblade wielders?

I don't think I will ever buy into how Lea and Kairi obtained keyblades. It's similar to the Buu saga in Dragon Ball Z when Goten and Kid Trunks just nonchalantly transforms into Super Saiyan when Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Gohan all went through hellish moments in previous sagas to...
  13. G

Sora and Beast teaming up in KH1 was one of the real highlights of that game, and for the overall series. Till this day Beast is the ONLY Disney character outside of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to team up with Sora in an original world instead of a Disney one. When will they ever do something that...
  14. G

Yeah, four returning worlds is reasonable enough I think. I personally feel Olympus has ran it's course as a returning world at this point. Unless they do another original storyline for it such as maybe have it be one of the worlds Riku travels to, thinking maybe Sora is in the Underworld with...
  15. G

Future announcements?

I would rather this to be the case. Have one great side game with Kairi and Riku as the main characters and THAT's it! Sometimes less is more and not having too many games could improve the quality of the upcoming games themselves as well as the story too. I do yearn for the more simpler days of...
  16. G

Future announcements?

I for one sincerely hope we do not have too many side games before KHIV. I think anywhere between two to three is reasonable enough. A game based on Kairi and Riku traveling through dream worlds, and a game based on Yozora being the main character. Those two games end up crossing over as they...
  17. G

Why aren't Goofy and Donald Keyblade wielders?

At the rate this series is going I wouldn't be surprised (nor amused either) that Namine, Isa (Saix), Hayner, Pence, and Olette all get Keyblades too. It's already a " Keyblade Bargain Sale" with Axel (Lea) and Kairi obtaining them in the most unconvincing ways. I am willing to buy into Roxas...
  18. G

I could do you all one better. Rapunzel and Ariel bond with Sora simply through conversation, singing, and dancing. Kairi always needs a special gimmick to keep her connection with Sora remotely interesting such as returning a keychain, restoring a memory, and sharing a damn fruit. That's more...
  19. G

Aladdin in first place with both Rapunzel and Ariel tied in second place making them the "Big Three" of this group. It would be most welcome if Sora ever gets to revisit all three of them for KHIV. I have already spoken about both Aladdin and Rapunzel on multiple occasions so this time I am...
  20. G

This has been a fun discussion so far. I agree with everyone about Tron, he was certainly one of the top Disney characters in KHII (and the overall series) that bonded with SDG, and it didn't feel forced either. Their interactions as well as their developing friendship did feel natural. Kind of...