• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

Main question is "why pull now" tbh. It's reasonable to infinite grind until LV25 or so, even with a basic range of cards say 2 magics and 2 cures, the game is reasonable for the moment. we seemingly can expect 5 ish "new" cards a month, so why pull now? Why not wait a year and some change to...
  2. C

At Lv25 I can now auto grind 2s wonderland. Jesus christ i never thought I'd see the day.
  3. C

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: The Best Gameplay in Kingdom Hearts??

Big disagree, the core (Base Sora) gameplay does get speedier, but the defensive game is extremely weak due to lacking barrier guard unless in an FC. Aqua wins over Sora for that simple fact imo.
  4. C

BP is tempting but I must advise you to just save em as shop points because you will start to see a LOT of dupes in the coming months, which can then be turned into a key art #3 or something else that is high tier
  5. C

7/6 Dark Road Update: Daily Enemy Quest

Reminder that most of these enemies d9nt like magic.vpot hates blizzsrd and thubder fot examolrm. Wyvern didnt like the constant fire blasts i sent his way. You can 2 deck pot at lv23-24 if you play ur cards right
  6. C

Sora is the MOM? Theory (KH3RM/UXDR Spoilers) Please share your thoughts...

MoM isnt even positioned to be "the main bad guy", we dont even know what his cabal's goals are lol
  7. C

"Power levels" in the sense that a rank 1 > rank 2 don't exist in KH, but if you want me to believe that 'mastery of the keyblade' can be represented by a title and some extra perks (aka Keyblade Master), then you need to award it appropriately. Imagine that Sora, through all his struggles and...
  8. C

This is LITERALLY Sora in KH3 haha, constantly Sora is told to stop being stupid and selfish, to start using his head yet he still wins in the end because THA POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP XD. KH has zero consistency in powerlevels, people lose just for the sake of losing. But the real problem with Sora...
  9. C

Right, you can max cap at 30/enemy per day, so you can get 60 on ez modo. If you really want those albums, you'll need to grind up for lv41+
  10. C

Just do yall know the wyvern is lv30. Not too bad. Well find out what level the Invosible is
  11. C

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

Try not to worry about the release date too much. Reminder that we are stuck between two behemoths that constantly alter fate: COVID-19 (killing people left and right, massively slowing down workflows, etc) and SQEX (remember KHDR being announced and delayed? How about KH3 getting announced, not...
  12. C

omg I can't wait to farm invisibles. this is gonna be litty af
  13. C

Personal rewrite of the Xehanort

His canon motivations are ok. Problem is the lack of comeuppance
  14. C

Poll: Who's your preferred third party member?

Vor bc magic boost is clutch. When manual grinding 2st wonderland and. Low tier enemh pops up, its best fmto soend two or three tuens casting poisona/cure/potion/shell
  15. C

2star Agrabah can be auto grinded if you have two cure cards. Otherwise emerald sonata can stalemate you as well as the odd lance soldier
  16. C

It's the lack of story, retuen of meaningless 5 mibute text scenes that go nowhere, and the classic anachronistic storytelling with random jump and back cuts for no reason. KHDR like UX is incohesive and boring.
  17. C

How many jewels did you purchase? XD
  18. C

How could he be born 4 yrs before BBS but also be from the AoFT?
  19. C

Sora was an islander born a few years before the events of BBS, but ACKSHUALLY he's a time traveler who fought in the ORIGINAL (pinky promise *wink*) Keyblade War where there were no other Keyblade Masters? Give me a break. I mean, Nomura probably did think of this as a possibility but it's just...
  20. C

Yea ever since i installed DR, my samsung s9+ has been having extremely weird lag and audio playback issues.