• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BluePikmin11

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation With Pirates of the Carribean confirmed, seems like Treasure Planet is far less likely now. I will say this, if we at least do not get a Lilo & Stitch world and maybe a Princess in the Frog world, I will be pretty shocked at...
  2. BluePikmin11

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation My personal predictions for KH3 Disney Worlds: 1. Big Hero 6 2. Hercules 3. Tangled 4. Toy Story 5. Monster's Inc. 6. A Bug's Life 7. Jungle Book 8. Treasure Planet 9. Frozen 10. Lilo and Stitch 11. Fantasia 2000 12. Hundred...
  3. BluePikmin11

HMK asks about Sora's rights and his chances at being in Smash Bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV76QegRezE A Disney executive, Vice President and General Manager of Disney Japan, named Justin said this on the matter: -Has really close ties with Tetsuya Nomura and Shinji Hashimoto. -Form the most pivotal legal standpoint, the copyright of Sora belongs...
  4. BluePikmin11

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

Considering the BBS world cut, the world that was "wanted since the Final Fantasy days", and following that with this leak, this transition to revealing a Jungle Book world makes way too much sense. I believe it, even if it is a text leak from 4chan.
  5. BluePikmin11

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

I called a 2nd Pixar world, if true. Always thought Monsters Inc. would be the next priority after Toy Story.
  6. BluePikmin11

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017

An Extremely Extensive KH3 Disney World Predictions/Analysis for 2017 After such a long wait for substantial Kingdom Hearts news, finally some new information regarding world decisions has come. Some of this new information is info that turns a few criteria I made back in my original Disney...
  7. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ok cool, now I just need to wait for the full Famitsu interview translation then I'll be set to post my huge KH3 prediction list. I have A LOT to say it and I put my all into these predictions as a KH fan.
  8. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I see. And just to make sure, were there 12 Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2? I jus want to make sure so I can avoid breaking the criteria Nomura has put recently for KH3 this year.
  9. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Would you guys classify the Toy Story world as one of the surprise picks Nomura chose for Kingdom Hearts 3. I know with data evidence this would be an obvious choice, but for a long time there was some doubt Pixar worlds would...
  10. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Honestly, the change to having less worlds isn't that big of a deal to me. The amount of new KH3 Disney worlds will just nearly equate the amount of Disney worlds in KH2. I speculate that KH3 planned to have more worlds, more...
  11. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation My new world prediction list for KH3: Olympus (Hercules) New Orleans (Princess and the Frog) Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch) Hundred Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh) Agrabah (Aladdin) Jungle (Jungle Book) Notre Dame (Hunchback of Notre...
  12. BluePikmin11

Speculation: Could we see KH 1.5 + KH 2.5 coming to the Nintendo Switch?

It's been announced that KH 1.5 + 2.5 is coming to PS4. Could we see that game coming to the Nintendo Switch as well? This collection is absolutely the perfect opportunity to get Nintendo fans into KH to get prepared for a potential KH3 for the Switch, and it seems like a title that would be...
  13. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Has anyone seen BFG yet? It's been quite a while since its theatrical release, and I'll go ask one more time. What are the chances that BFG will be featured as a world in KH3 and what's your opinion on it? I still REALLY WANT...
  14. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? I saw the BFG movie today! And it was a seriously magical movie. You guys need to see. I really want to see it as a world in a future KH title.
  15. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? For those who have seen the BFG movie, how would guys feel if that film had its own world in KH3? I have not seen the film myself, but the premise of giants make the world seem like a promising idea.
  16. BluePikmin11

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What do you want to see in KH3? I'll make a thread about Moana if Zootopia is ever confirmed. I think the film's question of whether or not it is too new is a topic that's interesting to discuss.
  17. BluePikmin11

Re: My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza

Re: My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza Hello guys, you may know me from the Rate The World's Chances thread, and yes in case you are wondering, that has been discontinued with the sizable lack of people rating each world and...
  18. BluePikmin11

My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza

My KH3 Disney World Prediction List Extravaganza Hello guys, you may know me from the Rate The World's Chances thread, and yes in case you are wondering, that has been discontinued with the sizable lack of people rating each world and concept. But now I come back with E3 hype in the corner...
  19. BluePikmin11

The Best Way to Implement Marvel/Star Wars in KH3...

The reception for a world based on LucasFilms and Marvel properties have been very mixed throughout world speculation in the Kingdom Hearts fanbase. Some people think that only Disney property belongs to Kingdom Hearts, and that putting other properties would ruin the premise of Kingdom Hearts...
  20. BluePikmin11

Rate Their Chances: Back on Hiatus

Day 66: Neverland (Peter Pan)/Vincent Valentine Appearance Welcome to the Rate the World's Chances! This is essentially the same game as Rate Their Chances in Smashboards, where people rate a character's chances and wants in Smash. How to Play: Each day, we discuss one potential world...