• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LostArtist

ahhhhh someone uploaded the kh3 world tres music <3

ahhhhh someone uploaded the kh3 world tres music <3
  2. LostArtist

I found flynn during the Lantern mob fight out of bounds lmaoooo [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

I found flynn during the Lantern mob fight out of bounds lmaoooo
  3. LostArtist

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I've never played/experienced this game but I'm so excited :eek:
  4. LostArtist

Film ► Aladdin (2019) - A whole new, new world

it's so refreshing to hear those carnatic embellishments at the beginning and ending, wished it had more of it all throughout but I liked it. :)
  5. LostArtist

The Critical Mode Experience Thread

can someone explain this lmao, like I'm guessing the ice titan froze the lava titan? lol I've never seen this
  6. LostArtist

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

why is this so true about nomura in general :LOL: Everything in KH3 exists either to make the trailers look cool and Nomura didn't have any real plan with them
  7. LostArtist

I wish I didn't dislike reading so much. It has always been what I was the worst at lol. It's so...

I wish I didn't dislike reading so much. It has always been what I was the worst at lol. It's so hard to read bulks of text, even of things I care about. xD
  8. LostArtist

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Ultimania - Yasue Interview Translated

I actually got chills from that part/ and it's one of my favorite parts of the endgame. And even though I don't play the chi mobile stuff, part of my excitement came from seeing the names of people who play the game, I just thought that was hecka cool. It worked for me lol.
  9. LostArtist

Kingdom Hearts III - Photo Mode Thread

dlc og pals in mysterious tower pls. to talk to and take selfies. also with homie yen sid. yes I wanna play in that patch of dirt
  10. LostArtist

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

secret episode: sora wakes up in tokyo. He ends up at the sky tree at some point. He then attends the 'tower of radiance and shadow' event at sky tree. Some sort of executive boss battle happens. Obtains sky tree keyblade
  11. LostArtist

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

it's gunna be winnie the pooh pop up sketchbook mini games esque
  12. LostArtist

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Ultimania - Yasue Interview Translated

Oh... When passionate artists or teamates on a project get heated. Working in groups can get difficult sometimes. Bless you Yasue.
  13. LostArtist

Why couldn’t they take off roxas’s dual weilding?

I'm just gunna leave this here, seems to be relevant
  14. LostArtist

What got you into the Kingdom hearts Games

Memory is kinda hazy that far back. Ps2 was my first exposure to console (non handheld) gaming. So Kh was one of the first games I saw in full 3d on a tv screen (along with other stuff like sly cooper etc). Don't want to go into too much detail 😅 but Destiny Islands definitely was my first hook...
  15. LostArtist

[MEDIA]

16. LostArtist

TMW Sora died for your sins [IMG]

TMW Sora died for your sins
  17. LostArtist

this whole thread is just ☹ [MEDIA] and this [MEDIA]

this whole thread is just ☹ and this
  18. LostArtist

Kingdom Hearts III - Photo Mode Thread

best corona photo I've taken (darn you donald)
  19. LostArtist

Going forward.... Are we DONE with Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum now?

I'm actually completely open for more olympus lol. I mean there's a show and they could still focus more on the earlier part of the movie next time? there are still his human parents, some gods, and some enemies left. or original story? (just please have phil talk if there's a next time lmao). I...