• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Well, technically...
  2. SuperSaiyanSora

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

I thought it was dope. I liked the fact that there was a price to pay for Sora being so reckless. I feel like if he just circumvented all of the consequences, KH3 would've been even MORE "Shonen", and I like how they did it a lot. DDD even alluded to how dangerous the Power of Waking was and...
  3. SuperSaiyanSora

Could Sora Be The Master of Masters?

You know... Hearing the Master of Master's theme in Back Cover, the impression that it gives me is that he's supposed to be a dangerous guy. Not even really malicious, but just insane. Sora's theme is triumphant and cheery, which fits his disposition (also because he's the protag). Riku is...
  4. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy XV

See the one thing that I'll always maintain is that the essence of the stories that exist have never left the Final Fantasy franchise after XII. And what I mean by that, is... If we were to lay out the entire scenario of the FFXIII trilogy, line up the other FF scenarios and compare them...
  5. SuperSaiyanSora

(SPOILERS) Union X: Welcome to Niceland

I think it would've happened in KH Chi. Unless something crazy happened in the events of Union X that pretty much ruined the universe as we know it. In KHUX, the war never happens, and nobody but the new union leaders remember what happened. So I'm guessing if they went to their original realm...
  6. SuperSaiyanSora

Just you wait, soon we'll get literal Shadow Clones of Sora! *Flashback to Neverland* Never mind...
  7. SuperSaiyanSora

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

A lot of suspension of belief would have to be at play here, I think. Tron probably heard, but who knows what he thought of it. It's possible that anything he would've known would be passed on to Ienzo. And Ienzo might not have said anything because by the time he's in contact with Sora...
  8. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy XV

I think Nomura had something like that planned, because they were both supposed to "clash" in some form, if memory serves. Same universe, different worlds, but still ruled by the same Gods. I think back in the day, Noctis was essentially a l'cie along with Stella, and Etro was the fal'cie that...
  9. SuperSaiyanSora

Could Sora Be The Master of Masters?

Sora wouldn't turn into a heartless if he was straight up killed. You only turn into a heartless if you succumb yourself to darkness or a heartless takes your heart. Aqua was on her way to becoming a heartless by the time we actually see her in KH3, she wasn't dying in the Realm of Darkness...
  10. SuperSaiyanSora

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I think I can give an answer for this. We know that Heartless and Nobodies are created when a person has their heart consumed by darkness. We know that their Nobodies were taken care of, but what about their Heartless? I think the reason why it took so long is because their corresponding...
  11. SuperSaiyanSora

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Sometimes I wonder what Yen Sid does once everyone's gone. What does an all-powerful wizard like him do with his spare time?
  12. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy XV

That's why I think it's silly because literal Gods can't get rid of a plague, but Powers of Kings and an old-ass ring can? All of the Gods (except MAYBE Shiva and possibly Ramuh) are assholes and didn't seem to give a shit about human beings or their actions as a whole. "Oh, we messed up? Get...
  13. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Which I personally think is a dumb decision, because all of the VAs seemed like they were more than willing to come back. Oh well, we'll have to see what happens, but that sucks.
  14. SuperSaiyanSora

Maybe. If data is becoming really relevant, and we now have a world that's not really supposed to exist technically, then Data Sora could easily fit in with whatever this plot line has planned.
  15. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy Characters In Future KH Games

This would be so cool. And also have Zell and Prompto meet for comedic relief. Zidane trying to flirt with Kairi right in front of Sora... Actually now I wonder what would happen if they bring Zack back, and Aerith finds out he asked Aqua out on a date lmao.
  16. SuperSaiyanSora

Too many characters now?

When I see Back Cover, I get the idea that there definitely were similarities and something was going on there. But who knows where he might take it now. It's kinda like how before the KH2FM Secret Movie was released, people thought the three Keyblade wielders were Sora, Kairi and Riku. Then...
  17. SuperSaiyanSora

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

Right, and I agree with you. It would've been easy to place them in Radiant Garden and just have their own story written there. He probably didn't see it this way though. Given what the interviews are saying, it sounds like the guy just didn't want to add more characters to be accounted for, and...
  18. SuperSaiyanSora

Too many characters now?

It would also kinda mean that these characters were screwed no matter what and had no way out of what's planned for them. Except Sora, since he's supposed to be ordinary in terms of prophecy. And I'd imagine everyone else that currently exists due to Sora would also be excluded in that as well...
  19. SuperSaiyanSora

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

Which is why he felt that he didn't feel he should add in Final Fantasy characters. Even if we feel like he should, he didn't feel like he could manage that. And seeing as how people are disappointed over certain characters not getting proper screen time and plot events not being fleshed out...
  20. SuperSaiyanSora

Final Fantasy Characters In Future KH Games

Yoooo, Fran and Balthier would be so hype to have around in Kingdom Hearts! Imagine a Treasure Planet world gets introduced, and you go there... and boom, you get to meet them there. Also, if Ignis doesn't get to work in the bistro, this is just a huge missed opportunity. Idunno how he'd feel...