• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

"In KH III, you can have up to 4 party members active at the same time! Like, gosh guys! 4 party members!" > In the Big Hero 6 world, from a movie with five/six actual combatants, you only get Baymax as an ally. "Rapunzel's hair was so difficult to program, but man it was worth it! Enjoy the...
  2. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That's what happens when you bring so many characters who also sorta don't really fit entirely in the big picture. I'm sure many liked Ansem talking with Ienzo and closing that one point off, but that's essentially all he did as a character. Ansem kinda gave a farewell speech at the end of KH...
  3. D

Just a thought about the next KH game.

I'm not a Dream Eater guy, but I wouldn't mind a DDD-esque game made, y'know, better. The conceptof Dream worlds had potential, especially in being able to do wacky/onirical stuff without having to wrestle with logic and standard rules. A DDD game with less drop gauge and messy time travel...
  4. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Damn, the Riku angry mob to the rescue, lol. I've been thinking about other characters Riku might've bonded with and thought of Ansem the Wise. Now, I'm perfectly satisfied with the way they tied those two up in DDD, but then I thought: it would've been better if during the ending of KH III...
  5. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

So, Guardian is Terra's Darkness/Keeper, something like that, in which Terra's heart resides. Now a confirmed fact. So... what are the implications of Riku being able to summon and use it during his fight against Roxas? Now that Guardian isn't strictly just a "power" Ansem had, it's a bit...
  6. D

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

Full agreement. Like, so much for not meddling I guess. We can't bring Aladdin with us to search for his beloved but three kids with connections are absolutely fit for intergalactic travel. I mean, I don't think HPO should've had more presence and lines of dialogue than the main characters, let...
  7. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I still think it wouldn't have been a terrible idea to do some sort of Infinity War - Endgame kinda thing with KH III. You make a "part one" kind of game with all the levity from the Disney experience and no real sense of urgency except putting the band back together, and then you make a second...
  8. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts outfit and weapon for Squall Leonhart coming to Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT in June

Oh yeah, upon further inspection I see that's not just the Keyblade, it's a mixup. I like it. Wouldn't be opposed to sneak some of these every once in a while, seems to be the best representation KH could get.
  9. D

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

Much like many other fine folks I didn't like snapping Sora in favor of a bittersweet ending, hated how the whole thing felt not as conclusive as it should've been, I felt empty inside and I have to deploy 50% of my brain cells to erase Isa from every scene in order not to hate everything in my...
  10. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Speaking of dropped ideas: now that it's basically a given that hardly any past concept not related to Ux will get much relevance, can we talk about the walking contradiction that are the XIII Mushrooms. Sure, there are some docile and friendly Heartless. I still wonder why...
  11. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Just to be clear, I wasn't making fun of people getting mad at trailer baits. The KH III trailer baiting is one of the biggest issues I had with the whole thing. Even worse is that I kept defending each trailer everytime it came out, convinced it wasn't going to be that bad. I owe many people an...
  12. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

"Confound those trailer baits! Oh how I hate them! I hate Aquanort! I hate Lea's Keyblade! And I hate Riku's Keyblade!" Eraqus' Keyblade seems to be the only one which keeps on carrying on after his owner passed away (unless we count Terra and Ven's Keyblades helping Aqua in the ending of...
  13. D

Kingdom Hearts Praises

Something good came out of Guardian's outcome in KH III. Now that it's confirmed Guardian isn't a Heartless, the fact thatit isn't registered in the Journal in KH1 doesn't mean anything, which in turn means that Anti-Sora and Sora's Shadow from Neverland ALSO not appearing in the Journal is yet...
  14. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

If I'm not mistaken, Nomura said something about wanting to make more modern keys. Still doesn't fit, dawg: there's a reason if the old key design is so used and fashionable. When in doubt, remember what type of key is the symbol of the Vatican. Thing is, there's so much that could've been...
  15. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I will never get over Braveheart mannnnnnnnnnn >.< Just why. It's all I'll say about it. KH1's reports weren't peerless in their placements, and with the Final Mix ones they simply gave up and just placed them, but at least it had some sense to it. The Disney villains had them because...
  16. D

Like the Naruto pair shippers, they destroyed Naruto Fandom.

Meh. I'd like Jiraya more if he wasn't Naruto's godfather but as soon as his beloved disciple and wife died leaving the kid bearing a name chosen by Jiraya behind, he's like "Nope! Gotta go travel the world cuz a toad told me to. Have fun living as an hated orphan!" Also provides to chuck said...
  17. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Beginning of KH1 Sora: "What happened to my home? My island?" Leon: "I really don't know." After first Keyholes. Leon: "So, you found a Keyhole. Every world has one, even this town, and if not closed the Heartless will go through it and destroy the world itself." What, did Leon took...
  18. D

Like the Naruto pair shippers, they destroyed Naruto Fandom.

I mean, Naruto kinda draws the issues of the shipping variety with the way its own story and pacing took form. Part 1 Naruto ends on this main character that instead of remaining in his village that he really wants to be a part of and training to become a better ninja, travels around the world...
  19. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Oooh, it took 61 pages but we're finally getting somewhere
  20. D

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I still think the fans who argued Nobodies had hearts back in 2006 rode their highest high when it was canonically confirmed years later. And there were quite a few who said that, and blaming them after Larxene or the entirety of Days was hard: there were so many emotional moments and there was...